PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

cjordan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Goodby Touch Pro

Well I wish I could say it has been a great 6 months with you but VZW has dumed you down so much you are worthless. It is really a shame that I am going to leave you for a Crackberry. I have been nothing but nice to you unlocking you putting new and better ROMs on you than what you came with you and youare still are as helpful as a paper weight... Thanks,
Old 08-25-2009, 07:13 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: Goodby Touch Pro

from TP:

your welcome?
Old 08-25-2009, 07:14 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Well, goodbye!I think you'll be back to WinMo though. You'll prolly get bored with a blackberry.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

cjordan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Well, goodbye!I think you'll be back to WinMo though. You'll prolly get bored with a blackberry.

As long as Im with VZW I will not have a win. mobile phone.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive 32GB MANGO (Sprint)
Carrier: Page Plus Cellular (Verizon)

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Run an SKS rom specifically tailored for Verizon phones and service and I think you'll change your mine.
I have a crippled VZW unit running Calkulin's kitchens and roms and it is a pleasure to deal with. It really unlocks the potential of the phone.

I know a couple of crackberry storm users that wish they didn't have them. Too much to do with Windows Mobile.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrush View Post

I know a couple of crackberry storm users that wish they didn't have them. .
two people I work with bought those pieces of you know what lately, both returned them within two weeks.

~John
Old 08-26-2009, 08:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: verizon

stuart628 is just getting started

Hi touch pro, I hope to have a great time with you, I just came back to you from a blackberry tour, you see your customizations and everything you can do is just so much greater once people really find your potential, so while one is leaving, I will be right there to pick you up. oh and yes I am on verizon and find this phone to be better, I am running mighty mikes, but you guys say flash caulkins? is it that much better?
Old 08-26-2009, 09:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjordan View Post
As long as Im with VZW I will not have a win. mobile phone.
ahuh...heard that one before...
I think you'll be back
I went to blackberries and the taste left me sour for windows mobile candy =)
good luck bro
Old 08-26-2009, 10:12 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
yes. i see it all the time on here.
today: htc touch pro sucks im getting a blackberry
one month later: hey guys i got a windows mobile device i need help with ____"
Old 08-26-2009, 10:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Umm If you want a good WM phone on verizon then you need an omnia, no keyboard, but it is better than the verizon TP
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro