PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 05:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
5/28 ERROR 67 FIX Touch Pro Connections

I have a sprint touch pro, and was messing around and dialed ##775# to update my prl ,now broke my internet connection, getting the error 67 & 1012, Saying username/password inccorect... along with that the popup of Cannot Connect #777 for unknown reasons.., tried the dcd carrier cab, and nothing, tried to flash to stock nothing, called sprint, they had my dial ##3282# and set active profile to 1... Still getting these errors.. used the msl grabber to get my msl to input the correct unlock code, sprint did not have mine, or at least since I wasnt on there stock rom anymore, which I was not going to tell them... Any ideas please would be great.??!!..

Last edited by purian23; 05-28-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:13 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Re: 5/28 ERROR 67 FIX Touch Pro Connections

Update, tried DCd's newest, still no net connection
Old 05-28-2009, 06:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

Did you try to update the PRI as well? sounds like you wiped out the data settings. You may have to do a ##786# and revert to the original PRI because it sounds like you lost the data passwords. Be forewarned, this will perform a hard reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny32 View Post
Did you try to update the PRI as well? sounds like you wiped out the data settings. You may have to do a ##786# and revert to the original PRI because it sounds like you lost the data passwords. Be forewarned, this will perform a hard reset.

Trying Now, its HArd Resetting, thats fine with me, I flashed 10 Times today trying to fix, all I did when I typed that number in was hit the reset, hope that was all I was supposed to do .. Ill post back thanks Much!!
Old 05-28-2009, 06:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny32 View Post
Mutiny, Dude thats F..... Awesome, I knew my site would know more than sprint did..., been working on the for really like 16hrs now... Thanks man , I cant say Enough..!!
Old 05-28-2009, 06:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

I had to learn it the hard way on a saturday evening which ended up almost making me miss a buddy's bachelor party because I couldn't text.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

byadao is a n00b

Okay.....Thanks you guys. Just had this problem with my TP2. Just got back from europe and the phone couldn't connect. Was on the phone with Sprint for 1 1/2 hour yesterday and they couldn't fix it. They have a ticket in. I was frustrated came on here and now I'm up and running, email and everything. You know I recall one of the operators actually admitting to using Google to try to help...

Thanks again!
Old 08-23-2010, 11:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2 -MR X
Carrier: sprint

bgee is a n00b

Having some Sprint HTC touch Pro problems

First off I flashed my new touch pro from wimo 6.1 to mightymike6 Rom and I loved it! Then I decided to activate my data plan. I immediately started getting error 67 errors/ incorrect user name and password. I tried many of the fixes that I found on ppc geeks and xda developers. I have been scouring this forum and followed every suggestion. I installed sprint carrier cabs, DCD carrier cab, and an IOTA cab. Nothing worked. Eventually, I flashed back to a shipped sprint HTC touch pro Rom. Still no luck, I have been on the phone with sprint techs and have multiple times tried to manually reset my data profile and enter my new pcs vision user name and password to no avail. I even discovered that my MSL had changed but I was able to grab it with the MSL grabber posted on PPC geeks. I'm not sure if I have permanently done something to the phone with all the trouble shooting I have tried to do.

My last effort was activate my old flip phone and check if the data was actually working. It worked fine after provisioning and so I re-activated my Touch Pro and did a hard reset(A few times) with no luck. I also just installed the PPST_080909 PRI cab that I found here because I thought I might need an updated PRI cab. Any ideas would be appreciated. Am I missing an obvious fix. I may try to get it fixed by sprint but I think I have to find a way to reset my MSL code for them to even repair it
Old 08-24-2010, 03:45 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

what happens when you goto start>settings>system>update profile???
Old 08-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2 -MR X
Carrier: sprint

bgee is a n00b

No luck for me. I get error code registration error: 67 Registration Failure. Your pcs vision username and password may be incorrect.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro