PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 11:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

bigdawgdl is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bigdawgdl
Completely bricked my phone. HELP!!!

So I had Energy Rom but it developed this problem where every time I restarted it, it would redo the "run for the first time setup" and I'd have to reinstall all my programs and settings (which required a restart thereby creating an endless loop) every time or it would reflash itself. So I figured I needed to relock, though I had never done so before. Well, I flashed Psyki via sd card and then tried to run relocker by flashing the same way (putting the RAPHIMG.nbh in the sd card root directory) and it bricked my phone.

I'm trying to flash the unlocker using the RUU, or the HArdSPL, and getting nothing either way. I have tried with the SD card and the raphimg for the rom, with the sd card and the raphimg for the unlocker, without the card, via the computer sync way, everything. Most I can get is tricolor screen with SPL800 on the top and an "error in rom code," or it'll bring up the progress bar like it's going to update and not move from 0, or just say "Loading..." and nothing happens.

How do I get it back to... something? If you want to IM me on AIM I'm bigdawgdl v2. I need to get it back operational asap
Old 08-19-2009, 11:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean
Re: Completely bricked my phone. HELP!!!

Try Holding the power + volume down button with them 2 buttons down insert stylus into the soft reset hole and hold it there until the tri color screen appears then flash a stock rom.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff

Don't worry I ran into the same problem relocking my phone. First you need the sighned shipped rom exe. next take your SD card out because it interfears with the flash process especially if you have a RAPHIMG file present in it. Flash using your computer and thats it.

Here is the link to find to shipped rom exe.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741

What happened is your phone is locked again but messed up the rom thats why no custom rom will load. Shipped rom will rewrite everything.

Last edited by gutrrob; 08-20-2009 at 12:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul
Threadstarter

bigdawgdl is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bigdawgdl

thank you both. I have the stock rom back on, I am so close. How do I get to a cusotm rom now? When I try to run an RUU package for Psyki, it just sits at 0% then claims lost connection. I still can;t flash via the sd card when I put it back in either. It just says Loading... then nothing happens.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff

You need to unlock it again because its relocked, Than run a custom rom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro