PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Lightbulb TP virtualization program??

IS there a program that will simulate a tp so i can test 6.5 roms and programs before i flash my device? i know the g1 had one! i ask because i have a sprint touch pro on verizon and on other threads members have said once they took there sprint device off the account it wouldnt go back on so im not trying to swap my phone while i test a new rom!!

im looking to test new roms and programs before i flash my phone!! i have the perfect rom until i installed mortscript and the s2p plugin for winmo 6.5 titanium! now the phone acts a fool when i lock and put the phone to sleep and this verison of s2p opens wmp so everytime i type on my device when i have s2p running it skipps plus the phone locks up randomly while s2p is running!!

if u can help or point me in the right direction, thank u!!!

Last edited by Adrianh85; 08-12-2009 at 05:55 PM. Reason: wanted to add that i did search before posting!!!
Old 08-12-2009, 06:30 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: TP virtualization program??

Doesn't the Sprint Developer Network have something like this? I don't know since I've never looked, but I'd think they would have something...

http://developer.sprint.com/site/global/home/p_home.jsp

Old 08-12-2009, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

bjhill2112 is keeping up the good workbjhill2112 is keeping up the good work

I have yet to find a way to get an emulator that you can change the ROM on. If it's just programs you want to test though...

Windows Mobile 6.5 Developer's Tool Kit

That's got emulator images for various resolutions - including VGA.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

You should be able to use microsoft's emulator.
one of the top menus(ie file, edit, view, etc)
will have a sub menu that says flash rom or flash image or soemthing like that.
you can use that option to flash the different rom.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:46 AM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint
Threadstarter

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
You should be able to use microsoft's emulator.
one of the top menus(ie file, edit, view, etc)
will have a sub menu that says flash rom or flash image or soemthing like that.
you can use that option to flash the different rom.
yeah it does but the flash option is grayed out and would it be able to run roms built in buildos? is that the same standard m$ uses? do u have this working?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
s2p, simulation, touch pro, virtualization