PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 09:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

86Cutty is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Touch Pro Background edit?

Does anyone know a regedit for changing background for the Touch Pro. I'm not using TF3D. Ex: on the today screen I have the Windows Default screen color. There's a way you can put a picture as the background. I did that, but the picture isnt clear. It's like the picture is shaded in white. (If that makes any sense). Does anyone have a Regedit that you can change the shaded white picture, to a more visible picture?
Old 08-13-2009, 09:45 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Background edit?

its not a reg edit...open the pictures and video viewer, find the pic you want as the background. Press and hold til the menu pops up and click set as background. It will then go to a screen where you select transparency level, set at 0 and it will be the solid picture.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Cutty View Post
Does anyone know a regedit for changing background for the Touch Pro. I'm not using TF3D. Ex: on the today screen I have the Windows Default screen color. There's a way you can put a picture as the background. I did that, but the picture isnt clear. It's like the picture is shaded in white. (If that makes any sense). Does anyone have a Regedit that you can change the shaded white picture, to a more visible picture?
when selecting a picture for a background you have to change the opacity of it...making it less or more transparent...try using the wallpaper setting in tflo under the settings tab

Old 08-13-2009, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
when selecting a picture for a background you have to change the opacity of it...making it less or more transparent...try using the wallpaper setting in tflo under the settings tab
OP states that they aren't using TF3D.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

86Cutty is a n00b

Apristel is right. I'm not using TF3D. I'm just using the regular today screen. I tried what lwrdrchvy2 said and there's no option to change the transparacy level. Any idea's or Regedits to change it for the regular today screen?
Old 08-14-2009, 03:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

just go to pictures and videos, select the pic you want and hold the styus on it, set as wallpaper. you will be able to crop the picture to fit the screen if it is too large. in there you will also see an opacity level selection thing
Old 08-14-2009, 03:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

if that doesnt work go to today section in settings, and select use this picture as background, there the opacity/transparency is by default like 60%, change that to 0 and there will be no more white shading

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro