PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Day 2 with pro and im flashing

Hey guys just upgraded from my diamond, flashing mighty 4 final, had nothing but speed and reliability with that rom as well as excellent battery life on my diamond. it seems most of the roms here are the same as the diamond, except for a few. i dont like 6.5 at all, so whats everyone else using? just curious to know if i should venture out again or stay where i am. Sorry if this is thread number 9,998 on what rom is the best.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:56 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Day 2 with pro and im flashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
Hey guys just upgraded from my diamond, flashing mighty 4 final, had nothing but speed and reliability with that rom as well as excellent battery life on my diamond. it seems most of the roms here are the same as the diamond, except for a few. i dont like 6.5 at all, so whats everyone else using? just curious to know if i should venture out again or stay where i am. Sorry if this is thread number 9,998 on what rom is the best.
Stick with the MightyRom you're on.

I used it for 2 months and never had to hard reset. I just flashed today to Juicy's latest 6.5 ROM because S2U2 started flaking out and I wanted to give 6.5 another shot. I've had to do a lot more customizing and I re-thinking my decision to retry 6.5.

Old 08-13-2009, 06:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i was doing the same thing with my diamond id get brave try 6.5, then spend 3 hours going back to mighty, lol
Old 08-13-2009, 06:05 PM
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah, I just don't like the interface. I may flash back to Mighty4 during happy hour today
Old 08-13-2009, 06:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

it seems like silence roms are good to, in fact it looks like he did one with mighty you know how that compares to mightyrom 4 final?
Old 08-13-2009, 06:20 PM
The GrooGrux King

I had an issue with Silence...I just posted it actually...here's the link:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=10
Old 08-13-2009, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

hmmmm, alot of these roms on here are good, and i know all the chefs work real hard for us but honestly mightyrom 4 final hasnt given me any problems. was just curious to see since a different phone now introduces new chefs if anything was as stable as mighty

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro