PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 10:38 AM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Ring Notification

Is there a way to keep that notification from popping up before the slide 2 answer comes up? I know some ROMs don't do this and others do.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:40 AM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Default Ring Notification

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Is there a way to keep that notification from popping up before the slide 2 answer comes up? I know some ROMs don't do this and others do.
I have the same issue with MightyRom 4.16. I just live with it as it doesn't cause any serious issues.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:27 PM
brushrop03

Yeah its not a huge issue. I was just wondering if there was something i could install to get this fixed.

thanx
Old 08-13-2009, 04:12 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

what are you talking about exactly? i never noticed any of this when i ran MR4
Old 08-13-2009, 04:44 PM
brushrop03

when you get an incoming call, you know how you get the slide 2 answer? well before that another screen pops up...i'm pretty sure this is the original notification.

In more recent builds this has become pretty rare. Energy, Silence/Mighty and SAC don't have this issue I know

If you're running SsS rom you can see this issue. I was just wondering if there was a fix for this? Cause i know alot of older roms had this issue
Old 08-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

thats why they make upgrades. why cant you just upgrade to the newest MR4 rom? if you like MR4 a lot i would suggest silence/mighty rom.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:09 PM
brushrop03

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
thats why they make upgrades. why cant you just upgrade to the newest MR4 rom? if you like MR4 a lot i would suggest silence/mighty rom.
LoL

I didn't say I was on MR4

I'm on SsS, well I was, and it was a small little bug in his ROM. Not a real big problem. Just a minor annoyance. I just wanted to know if there was a cab for the fix

And Silence/Mighty is my backup ROM when I need everything to go right for a week and not have to worry about nothing working

SsS is a great rom by the way...
Old 08-13-2009, 05:14 PM
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I have issues with Text Messaging on Silence.

I just went to Juicy's 6.5 ROM. I've been against 6.5 for a while, but I thought I'd give it another spin around the block since everyone raves about this ROM.

I usually don't like to jump chef's, but we'll see how it goes.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:15 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

whats wrong with your txt messages?
Old 08-13-2009, 05:24 PM
The GrooGrux King

Quote:
whats wrong with your txt messages?
I couldn't send or receive any texts. When I'd try to send one, I'd go into All messages and the message would be there but would be bold like an incoming unread message.

I tried two different silence ROM's both with the same issue. No big deal as I went back to 4.16 and I was running stable for a couple months.

I started to have an issue with S2U2 (it basically wouldn't start) and an uninstall/reinstall did not work so I decided to try another 6.5 ROM for a while.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro