PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   QUESTION for those that have returned a Touch Pro to SPRINT (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78646)

knives of ice 08-09-2009 08:11 PM

QUESTION for those that have returned a Touch Pro to SPRINT

ok, if you have returned your TP to sprint did you get a return kit? i got my return kit but the UPS on the envelope they included to send it back has no address on it. just a barcode with a number and there are no instructions for returning my touch pro. was your label like this? any help or advice is appreciated since calling sprint is a nightmare.

Dr.8820 08-09-2009 08:19 PM

Re: QUESTION for those that have returned a Touch Pro to SPRINT

if it's a white envelope, just mail back the phone and battery cover. you can keep the rest. btw, we are asking all members to please update your profile to include your phone model and carrier, that way it will be easier to help you!

knives of ice 08-09-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.8820 (Post 1090985)
if it's a white envelope, just mail back the phone and battery cover. you can keep the rest. btw, we are asking all members to please update your profile to include your phone model and carrier, that way it will be easier to help you!

i'm aware of what to send back. however, like i said originally i don't think the label is correct. my label has no address on it, only a barcode and number. no return address or any other info just a label stuck on a ups bubble envelope. are all the labels like this? that is what seems wrong to me.

Dr.8820 08-09-2009 08:30 PM

i would call and get another kit. you don't want $200 showing up on your bill.

jaqual 08-09-2009 09:53 PM

Maybe take it to a UPS store and have them scan it and check the info? They could even relabel it to make you more comfortable...

boredandtattooed 08-09-2009 10:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
ive seen a few different kinds b4, heres one i have laying around still

HBOOT 08-09-2009 10:24 PM

A Picture speaks words.:laughing3:

kanyewest 08-09-2009 11:05 PM

ummm doesn't the envelope have a PO Box on there.... dont u think that might the return address? just put the phone in there and drop it off. done. finito..

jo1020 08-09-2009 11:18 PM

I thought when I got my return kit there were papers inside it.

mrheineken08 08-10-2009 01:15 AM

that barcode contains all the info like addy state zip, even your name and crap and what you are returning and everything its a super barcode. ( i used to handle the ups for my old company and when those were introduced i had to learn all about them)