PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 05:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Carrier: Sprint

HTC_TOUCH89 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HTC_TOUCH89 Send a message via MSN to HTC_TOUCH89
Arrow Pandora for the sprint HTC TOUCH PRO.

How come my old HTC VOGUE from sprint had the Pandora App preinstalled and it worked perfectly. and now that i upgraded to the HTC TOUCH PRO aparently i cant have pandora on it. WHY IS THAT? i think the HTC VOGUE is a better phone. too bad i ran over it with my car other wise i would have never had to down grade to the TOUCH PRO.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:33 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: Pandora for the sprint HTC TOUCH PRO.

you're crazy, the touch pro is way better than the vogue...i got a brand new vogue used for 4 days only if u want to trade it for your touch pro i'd be more than happy to

heres pandora for touch pro vga
Attached Files
File Type: cab Pandora+VGA+IVAN1+SC.cab (843.4 KB, 1315 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 15 times.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:37 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

well you are a crazy one man pandora works on my rom as well
Old 08-09-2009, 07:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Professional

simon21 is a n00b

what is pandora?
Old 08-09-2009, 08:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon21 View Post
what is pandora?
Pandora is a Free online Radio station that allows you to customize the songs that are playing.

Just take a look it's a very popular music site. Enjoy!

http://pandora.com/

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Pandora works super in my TouchPro, I use it everyday at work (SAC ROM).

My only problem with it is, it really kills my battery...........

~John
Old 08-09-2009, 08:17 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

anybody else have padora "preinstalled" on a vogue? never herd of that one and i got a vogue.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:38 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
anybody else have padora "preinstalled" on a vogue? never herd of that one and i got a vogue.
It wasn't on any of the 3 Vogue's I had. Even with that .cab above it still looks funky on VGA, albums are small and to the right of the screen. Just tried connecting and it says We're experiencing network difficulties Please try again later.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Hero & Evo 4G

xcon is keeping up the good workxcon is keeping up the good work

I think he means it was available to be downloaded from the Pandora site itself. The Vogue IS one the of the supported phones there for download...
Old 08-09-2009, 03:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Threadstarter

HTC_TOUCH89 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to HTC_TOUCH89 Send a message via MSN to HTC_TOUCH89

Dudes when i got my Vogue the spring of 2008 when i was getting it activated the dude at the sprint store was like here let me show you some of the apps that a lot of people like the most and pandora was one of them, it was already istalled on the phone and when i click on it it required me to type my e-mail adrees to make an acount. I have no need to sit here and try to lie about something thats not work arguing about. even when i would hard reset my phone it would still be in the phone.

but i just liked the vogue more because it took any kind of abuse i would use it everyday all day long calling, texting, Tethering, using internet radio, pretty much anything i made it do it would do with no problem oh and it was super strong i droped that things so many times and even after runing over it with my durango it still worked prefectly i just couldnt see the screen very well. and it would never slow down like the pro does with lots of progams intalled in it.

ether way i still have the vogue with me it just needs the LCD. the pro is cool but it gets hot in my pocket and its huge.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro