PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 10:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

ramen is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Recommend a rom/theme!

Hey all. I've been putting different roms on my touch pro like mad since i figured out how. Anyway, I'm having trouble finding what I'm looking for

I want: touchflo 3d (i have this running on silence 6.5) BUT when I slide out the keyboard, I'd like touchflo3d to remain the same but just get rotated. I dont like the 8 buttons it gives you. I remember seeing this on youtube, but its tough to find it cause it was just a short moment in the video.

Is it possible to do what I want to do with the rom I already have? this one is blazing fast! OR do I just need a different theme?
Old 07-29-2010, 11:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Threadstarter

ramen is a n00b
Re: Recommend a rom/theme!

ALSO: would anyone know a reason why the "Custom_RUU.exe" or "ROMUpdateUtility.exe" programs wouldn't start? windows 7 asks if i'm sure I'd like to use it, and then nothing happens (no gui pops up)
Old 07-30-2010, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

tank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramen View Post
Hey all. I've been putting different roms on my touch pro like mad since i figured out how. Anyway, I'm having trouble finding what I'm looking for

I want: touchflo 3d (i have this running on silence 6.5) BUT when I slide out the keyboard, I'd like touchflo3d to remain the same but just get rotated. I dont like the 8 buttons it gives you. I remember seeing this on youtube, but its tough to find it cause it was just a short moment in the video.

Is it possible to do what I want to do with the rom I already have? this one is blazing fast! OR do I just need a different theme?
Check this out Manila 2.1 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542113 post #5 has the cab install

or if you want weather clock on home screen you could use sense 2.1 found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=605252
Old 07-31-2010, 02:38 PM
neff

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramen View Post
ALSO: would anyone know a reason why the "Custom_RUU.exe" or "ROMUpdateUtility.exe" programs wouldn't start? windows 7 asks if i'm sure I'd like to use it, and then nothing happens (no gui pops up)
Are you running it as an administrator? (Right click, run as admin)
Old 08-01-2010, 09:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vx6700, xv6800, xv6850, xv6875, xv6900, xv6975,
Carrier: vzw

hemanolio is just getting started

Not super sure... but you have HTC Sence version 2.1 installed. you want a rom with 2.5 installed
Old 08-01-2010, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

oranges311 is just getting started

im diggin freedom rom its got a nice version for swype and its really stable and has the tf3d in landscape too (although many of the newer roms do) i recommend installing the latest cookie home and editor on this rom also

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro