PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 07:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pandora for the sprint HTC TOUCH PRO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahlsr View Post
One thing that doesn't work is audio through bluetooth. Is that working for anyone?
works fine for me with my Motorola S9 HD stereo BT headset. (SAC Warrior 6.5 ROM)

~John
Old 08-12-2009, 07:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
anybody else have padora "preinstalled" on a vogue? never herd of that one and i got a vogue.
never heard of that.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian

is it just me or are the buttons hard to press on Pandora? i have it installed on my TP with SSS rom and i cant seem to hit the buttons. maybe i need to recalibrate? o.O
Old 08-13-2009, 12:29 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_TOUCH89 View Post
*snip* the pro is cool but it gets hot in my pocket and its huge.
i have the same problem too...

i have pandora somewhat working on my Demo rom, it plays about 45 seconds of each song and then skips to the next song

Help Me Help You
Old 08-13-2009, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

quazimodem is keeping up the good workquazimodem is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin-asian View Post
is it just me or are the buttons hard to press on Pandora? i have it installed on my TP with SSS rom and i cant seem to hit the buttons. maybe i need to recalibrate? o.O
I have this same problem. The thumbs up icon does not seem to work no matter what area I try to press.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tahlsr is becoming a great contributor

Sprint Touch Pro using DCD 2.03 WM6.5 ROM. I must have installed something cause now I get 'Debug Assertion Failed! Program: \Program Files\Pandora\Pandora.exe File: c:\program files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\vc\ce\include\vector line: 756 Expression: vector subscript out of range.
I tried reinstalling to no avail. I'll prob just wait till another rom update and reinstall again.
Jmorton thanks for chiming in about bluetooth audio working. I definitely could not get it to work with pandora yet windows media player worked no problem. Anyone else using DCD and getting BT audio working?
Old 08-13-2009, 05:05 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahlsr View Post
Sprint Touch Pro using DCD 2.03 WM6.5 ROM. I must have installed something cause now I get 'Debug Assertion Failed! Program: \Program Files\Pandora\Pandora.exe File: c:\program files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\vc\ce\include\vector line: 756 Expression: vector subscript out of range.
I tried reinstalling to no avail. I'll prob just wait till another rom update and reinstall again.
Jmorton thanks for chiming in about bluetooth audio working. I definitely could not get it to work with pandora yet windows media player worked no problem. Anyone else using DCD and getting BT audio working?
Do you have Skyfire installed on your phone?

I got this error when Skyfire was installed. Did a hard reset and didn't install Skyfire and Pandora worked. As soon as I installed Skyfire... I got the error you got again. So, I hard reset and restored a backup with Skyfire not installed and Pandora is working.

I think something about Skyfire is breaking Pandora.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 08-14-2009, 12:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by quazimodem View Post
I have this same problem. The thumbs up icon does not seem to work no matter what area I try to press.
Same problem here. It's almost like the skin is to big for the screen.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Boost

Ninjakills1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
you're crazy, the touch pro is way better than the vogue...i got a brand new vogue used for 4 days only if u want to trade it for your touch pro i'd be more than happy to

heres pandora for touch pro vga
Cheers to THAT...lol

by Sun Tzo]
Old 08-14-2009, 02:37 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

That's strange that pandora is not working that well on the TP. Never had one problem with my Vogue. You would think they would make a version just for the TP since there are probably a lot more people using the TP now than the Vogue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro