PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Artanis is keeping up the good workArtanis is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pandora for the sprint HTC TOUCH PRO.

Does this VGA version of pandora work with 6.5 roms
Old 08-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: verizon

schollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

so you ran over a plastic phone with a durango and it works just fine... must be one lite durango!
Old 08-09-2009, 07:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
Does this VGA version of pandora work with 6.5 roms
Works fine for me using the SAC ROM with 6.5.

~John
Old 08-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

soulsultan is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to soulsultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
It wasn't on any of the 3 Vogue's I had. Even with that .cab above it still looks funky on VGA, albums are small and to the right of the screen. Just tried connecting and it says We're experiencing network difficulties Please try again later.
Same here. I've been running it via the cab file posted earlier since this morning and it hasn't worked for me yet.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

the cab is good so pandora mustttttt be down or something. i just tried pandora using an older exe i have on my sd card and i got the same network difficultieserror

Old 08-10-2009, 05:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Threadstarter

HTC_TOUCH89 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to HTC_TOUCH89 Send a message via MSN to HTC_TOUCH89

haha no its a full size durango and the phone still works. i actually just turned it on to extract the pandora file that was preinstalled in my VOUGE so i can try and make it work with the TOUCH PRO. It works but all the touch buttons are scared all over the screen and the album covers are all mest up and all the way to the right of the screen.

so i desided to try the CAB file that was posted in an erlyer post and it works PERFECTLY with the touch and hard buttons everything looks good and works good just like the old days with the VOGUE.

Thanx i already clicked the thank you button..

Any way thanks for the CAB file with pandora now i can listen to my music on the long trips. hehe
Old 08-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: He-Dro

ppced is just getting started

I have Pandora on my t-pro and I didn't use a cab to edit it for VGA mode. I made some registry edits like I saw in a forum here somewhere. I think it is hard to hit just the right spot to give the thumbs up or down. It's a little bit easier to cycle through songs but not much. Is anyone having this problem with the cab version? Or did my fingers get fat after I got the tp?
Old 08-12-2009, 05:38 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Pandora works on my TP unless I install Skyfire.
If skyfire is installed I get the debug error.
I am running the stock rom.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 08-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tahlsr is becoming a great contributor

Pandora cab posted here works on my Sprint TP running DCD's 6.5 ROM. One thing that doesn't work is audio through bluetooth. Is that working for anyone?
Old 08-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
Pandora works on my TP unless I install Skyfire.
If skyfire is installed I get the debug error.
I am running the stock rom.
Pandora has played perfectly on my TP with stock 6.1 rom since I got the first of my TPs last January and it's worked on all 6 refurb replacements I've had since then. I currently have Skyfire installed and have no problems. I've been using the old cab from my Apache all this time. The interface is tiny and hard to engage. But the music plays perfectly. Which works for me. After all, it's an audio app, not a visual one. There are no skips, no stutters, no cut-outs, no track drop-offs. Just lucky, I guess, Pandora-wise anyway... lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro