PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Black Slide To Answer With Curtain (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78453)

dalepl 08-08-2009 02:51 AM

Black Slide To Answer With Curtain

4 Attachment(s)
Hi all. For those of you that already have slide to answer on your Touch Pro and would like the curtain feature, I have extracted the OEM from Calkin's kitchen and created a cab file. I have tested it on my phone and it works great. At present, I do not see any issues with it like previous cab files have had. Attached are three screen shots of the dialer and the cab file. Enjoy. :drunken:

On further review, I have discovered that this version is also a port from a GSM phone. Because of this, it will break your data connection icon. It will always show a data connection and never go dorment (the icon) even though your connection really does. I will leave the cab up for those who do not care about this flaw. If a CDMA version does come out, I will post a cab for that.

emd2009 08-08-2009 03:27 AM

Re: Black Slide To Answer With Curtain

Looks Great! Is this compatible with Tachi Dialer?

dalepl 08-08-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emd2009 (Post 1088570)
Looks Great! Is this compatible with Tachi Dialer?

I do not know. I have the stock slide to answer dialer on my phone. This cab is uninstallable. Give it a try.

thecushion77 08-10-2009 12:14 AM

Hello,Im really new to this phone"my 1st PDA" I toke the above file and got it to my touch pro my question is how do I install it so it will work? Sorry if I sound dumb,but am lost. Thanks

Mr.KLeen 08-10-2009 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecushion77 (Post 1091429)
Hello,Im really new to this phone"my 1st PDA" I toke the above file and got it to my touch pro my question is how do I install it so it will work? Sorry if I sound dumb,but am lost. Thanks

from your phone, go to this website, find this thread, then click on the CAB file, then just do what it says.

Unknown Zone 08-10-2009 02:11 AM

Does this curtain version keep the data arrows from being "lit" all the time as in constant data when idle.

I know the GSM version of the curtain dialer has this issue on CDMA

thecushion77 08-10-2009 02:19 AM

Working on it now,hope it works

thecushion77 08-10-2009 02:23 AM

OK it worked as far as being able to download from my phone and installing it. Now the problem is the back ground is all messed up when you go to the phone key pad. Like you can see that it tried,but it did not work. There is not even any numbers.

Unknown Zone 08-10-2009 02:24 AM

do a soft reset if you have not done it

thecushion77 08-10-2009 02:30 AM

I have done that and I have kicked that file and still the number pad is messed up. OOOooh SH#T what now?