PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 11:45 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Black Slide To Answer With Curtain

op, thanx for all your hard work on this and contiue updates on fixes, also thanx for helping me via emails for the other ms3 cabs. darren
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

dalepl is keeping up the good workdalepl is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
op, thanx for all your hard work on this and contiue updates on fixes, also thanx for helping me via emails for the other ms3 cabs. darren
No problem Darren. I am not the originator of most of this stuff. I just tweak it to my liking. I prefer the black look, so that is the way I am making all the cabs. I kinda look around and find all the bits I like and then put them together. I clean things up a bit if needed, but there are some really good programmers out there. To all of them I give a humble salute. Keep up the good work for all of us.

Alltel
HTC Touch Pro
ROM Version: 2.01.671.1
Radio Version: 1.12.34F
MS Windows Mobile 6.1
Spb Mobile Shell v3.0.1
S2U2 v2.04
Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.1.3
Touch Response v0.3.2
My edited MSkip Mobile Shell 3 Enhancements
My edited Tsowen and m6Silver Custom Task Bar Icons
My edited Black S2A without Curtain
My edited Black Comm Manager
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:14 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

OK, here is my black Comm Manager. I found the icons from another Comm Manager. I do not take credit for all the hard work others have done. I am just repackaging the items I like to suit me. Enjoy.

OK folks. I am adding a picture of the Black Comm Manager...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Comm Manager.jpg (52.9 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab DaleNet Black Comm Manager.cab (196.9 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dalepl; 08-12-2009 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Add Pictures
Old 08-12-2009, 12:28 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

your a good guy, couple thanx for your hard work and maybe post so pics, people like that. well i do lol
Old 08-12-2009, 01:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon/PPCGeeks

thecushion77 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalepl View Post
OK. I took the last file off due to the save to contacts text being the wrong color. I went through the registy and found the entries that I need to change. The attached file now has everything working properly (I hope) . Anyway. Uninstall any previous version you have loaded. This is due to me changing the name of the cab so it better reflects what it is. If you do not uninstall before hand, you will end up with two different cabs listed and will not be able to uninstall the older one. Hope you guys enjoy. I am going to work on a comm manager skin to go with this, so stand by.

By the way... As before, this cab is only for those of you that already have S2A loaded on your phone. The cab does not contain the phonecanvas files. Also, be sure to load it to your device and not to your storage card. Please let me know if you see anything that may not be right. I am not an expert on this, but I will see what I can do.
Thanks Works and looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like it alot better than the 1st you posted in page one. Thanks!!!!!!! As said before Im a newbie, what is a "black Comm Manager". Please any info?
Old 08-12-2009, 03:07 AM
N00b

thecushion77 is a n00b

LOL I got it now and know what it is. As others have told me "live and learn". Looks great!!! Thanks!!!!
Old 08-12-2009, 03:32 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecushion77 View Post
LOL I got it now and know what it is. As others have told me "live and learn". Looks great!!! Thanks!!!!
cush, when theres a app\word or whatever, google it. it will helpyou a ton and show pictures of what it is. just trying to help.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:49 AM
N00b

thecushion77 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
cush, when theres a app\word or whatever, google it. it will helpyou a ton and show pictures of what it is. just trying to help.
Thank you and hell's yes I thank you for the help!! How long untill Im 100% a PPCGEEK? LOL! Thanks again!
Old 08-12-2009, 12:45 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Ok folks. I added screen shots for the Black S2A Without Curtain in post #48. I also add a screen shot to post #53 for the Black Comm Manager. I am not quite done tweaking on my phone, but here is a screen shot of the main screen. Hope you like. If you are wondering, I am using amy varient of TSOwens' Task Bar icons. I am also using SpbMobile Shell 3.01 with a varient of mSkip's Ultimate widget collection. On both I found items I liked and edited thier original files to my liking. I will continue to add t this as I get more. Although my signature says I am using Calkin's 23009 ROM, I have changed back to the Alltel stock ROM. I need to update that. Please enjoy the fruits of my labor. By the way, if anyone wants the task bar icons or the widget pack, just let me know. The weather on my main screen is a layer of widgets. I think it looks good. Have a good day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Main Screen.jpg (51.7 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dalepl; 08-12-2009 at 12:58 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro