PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 02:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC
Carrier: Sprint

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Black Slide To Answer With Curtain

Hardreset is a term used to return the phone to the Loaded Rom Orig. state, like from the beginning.....nothing loaded programs..etc.

The way I do it...is "Hold" the pwr button down and turn "off" the phone, then "press and hold" the vol dwn/center d-pad/pwr button and just follow the prompts.
Don't just say "Thanks"....give
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:06 AM
VIP Member

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

Hey Cushion, first of all congrad on your 1st pda....it is a live and learn and sometimes hate relationship with the TP or just about any pda....one advice i will give is always backup your contacts to me that is the number one things that is most important...so just incase you really mess things up...you can always "hardreset" and start over i know it is a pain but atleast it is there so think of that as a "get out of jail free card".
Old 08-10-2009, 03:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon/PPCGeeks

thecushion77 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Zone View Post
Programs that run on the today screens..dialers..etc..in most part need to install in "Device"....you will learn as you go along on your 1st PDA...on what goes in Device/Storage Card...live and learn.
OK it worked this time by saving it to my device.THANKS!!!!!!!! Dam it looks good too!!!!! OK so I had to delete a few things to save this to my device. How do I make room if I want other things in the future? This web site is great and the people here are even better. I have alot to learn and thank you for taking time to help/teach me the ropes.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:12 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
this isnt for stock dialer is it, dont you need "slide to answer"cab on ppc first? i think this is the freaked out guys problem.
well his cab does say...... "black S2A w/curtain".

but on his post it states :"For those of you that already have slide to answer on your Touch Pro and would like the curtain feature"

His cab should say like: "Curtian for S2A" something to that effect.

That is how Cushion777 got into trouble.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:15 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Zone View Post
well his cab does say...... "black S2A w/curtain".

but on his post it states :"For those of you that already have slide to answer on your Touch Pro and would like the curtain feature"

His cab should say like: "Curtian for S2A" something to that effect.

That is how Cushion777 got into trouble.
my post was to help the guy with problems, i wasnt sure he had the other cab on ppc or was stock trying to dl this cab in op thinking all would be good.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:18 AM
N00b

thecushion77 is a n00b

Is there any more cool black things I can put on my TP? Would love the home screen to look something like this cab file.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:19 AM
N00b

thecushion77 is a n00b

Quote:
my post was to help the guy with problems, i wasnt sure he had the other cab on ppc or was stock trying to dl this cab in op thinking all would be good.
Hay thanks for trying and giving me your time to help.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:20 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

as for what goes on main mem or sd card, only apps that say"install to mainmem" or apps that run on todayscreen goes on mainmem, everything i can put on sd card goes there. most apos goto sd card fibe. if you ever need help, pm me.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:24 AM
N00b

thecushion77 is a n00b

Quote:
as for what goes on main mem or sd card, only apps that say"install to mainmem" or apps that run on todayscreen goes on mainmem, everything i can put on sd card goes there. most apos goto sd card fibe. if you ever need help, pm me.
I have some pics on my main mem,will it be hard to move those pics to my sms?
Old 08-10-2009, 03:26 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
10-4

Cush, Darren has it right....if you are going to do some serious d/l ing get a bigger storage card...and put all items like music/photos/..etc..on the card....and try to avoid using up all your device storage on stupid stuff...again it is a live and learn...hit or miss.

BTW "Thanks GUYS"....I hit "1000"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro