PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: My EVO punches your IPHONES
Carrier: Sprint

mebo73 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to mebo73
Clock keeps changing....

Im using ENERGYS rom and the clock will not stay. It keeps changing on its own to usually an hr behind. Anyone had the same pro, If so how do u fix?

Old 08-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Clock keeps changing....

I've been having the exact same issue. What time zone are you at? Me, I am CST.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Telesales Launch Day H/W Rev.)
Carrier: Sprint PCS

SweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebo73 View Post
Im using ENERGYS rom and the clock will not stay. It keeps changing on its own to usually an hr behind. Anyone had the same pro, If so how do u fix?
I had the problem as well. I read that the 8/6 version was supposed to correct it. So far I have not seen the clock issue on the 8/6 ROM.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: spring

nfpassion is a n00b

sorry for being off topic, i have the clock problem too, but when you update a rom do you have to install it like a new rom (hardspl, ruu, install new) or can you just put the update files on a folder or something? im new to all this rom stuff
Old 08-08-2009, 02:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Telesales Launch Day H/W Rev.)
Carrier: Sprint PCS

SweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfpassion View Post
sorry for being off topic, i have the clock problem too, but when you update a rom do you have to install it like a new rom (hardspl, ruu, install new) or can you just put the update files on a folder or something? im new to all this rom stuff
As far as the Energy ROM goes (I have no experience with others), the download includes the update program.

1) Download the ROM (at least the version released on 8/6/09)
2) Unzip it
3) Establish an activesync connection with your phone
4) Back up any data that is not saved on your storage card, as the update will hard reset your phone
5) In the folder with the unzipped ROM, start the process by double-clicking on Hermann_CustomRUU
6) Follow the on-screen prompts
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work

I'm using Psyki's rom and had the same problem. A work around would be to turn off time synchronization. that is located by going to settings/phone/services/scroll down to time synchro/get settings/uncheck

I read that somewhere within pyski rom topic. Ever since i havn't had problems with my time. i have no idea why the clock messes up maybe someone with more knowledge could explain...lol

for some reason my girlfriends htc snap was also doing that frsh out the box with the times zone setup perfectly

We are also in us central time zone....lol

Last edited by MinLo; 08-08-2009 at 02:22 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:49 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

in eastern, had the same problem but i fixed it. im on nfsfans rom. i'll try to dig up the fix that i did though.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:53 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

cant find the fix i did, but it didnt have to do with turning off the sync, cause mine is still synced up. wish i would have payed more attention to what a did last night when i fixed it. anyways, I'll keep looking and hopefully i can find it!
Old 08-08-2009, 04:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I remember hearing if you go into Start>Settings>System>Clock & Alarms and change the time there and not by just changing it on the tflo screen it will stay.....I don't use 6.5 but I remembering reading that not too long ago. I hope this helps guys..... if not mybad
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro