PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile
Threadstarter

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Re: Chipped Chrome, Wait for TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
!!!!!!!!!!!
???????????
Old 08-07-2009, 04:28 PM
WRK
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Pro
Carrier: Sprint

WRK is a n00b

I have had the same "chipped" issue. After many calls to Sprint Tech Support and HTC themselves, I was told nothing could be done. My fault. Must have dropped it, etc etc. Then they said I could use my insurance on the phone, pay $100.00 and may get a new phone, may not....Geesshhh! I finally talked to a rep at Sprint and explained I was a long time customer and I liked the phone. Just bought TWO of them in Jan09 and I guess I am concerned on what Sprint would do to help me. The approach work! Received two new phones in original box. Insurance did charge me $100.00 per phone to my Sprint Billing Account. Sprint is crediting me the $200.00 on the account. Keep trying. Keep pleasant. You just need that right rep
Old 08-07-2009, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB Tour
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

cassith is keeping up the good workcassith is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRK View Post
I have had the same "chipped" issue. After many calls to Sprint Tech Support and HTC themselves, I was told nothing could be done. My fault. Must have dropped it, etc etc. Then they said I could use my insurance on the phone, pay $100.00 and may get a new phone, may not....Geesshhh! I finally talked to a rep at Sprint and explained I was a long time customer and I liked the phone. Just bought TWO of them in Jan09 and I guess I am concerned on what Sprint would do to help me. The approach work! Received two new phones in original box. Insurance did charge me $100.00 per phone to my Sprint Billing Account. Sprint is crediting me the $200.00 on the account. Keep trying. Keep pleasant. You just need that right rep
I would never get that lucky...
Old 08-08-2009, 03:17 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho0z View Post
same thing happened to me...right above the volume rocker.
you mean something like this?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile
Threadstarter

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
you mean something like this?
OMG! How did you get a pic of my phone?!?! Yes, it looks identical to that!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro