PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB Tour
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

cassith is keeping up the good workcassith is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool My TP is ALMOST perfect, but...

I'm wanting my top bar(possibly the bottom also) to be transparent so only the icons show. Is there a cab out there for that? It would make my home screen pretty much perfect! Thank you

my screen right now- the black taskbar is what i want transparent and is outlined in red
v v v v
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen002[1].jpg (14.3 KB, 94 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by cassith; 08-23-2009 at 01:48 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Possible to get a transparent

when i used tf3d i had"invisible" icons\tabs on the bottom. sprint music ect, sound good? there are just border icons also. just the outline of the icon is there, want me to fetch a link for either?
Old 08-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

plus one darren, got one from xda if the op wants one. that looks like a remove top and bottom curtains deal.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

sure, thank you
Old 08-06-2009, 11:53 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...72#post3419572 heres a ton of everything tp\diamond. i got more links if nothing is there you like. if i miss your post, pm me. heres some portrit\landscape themes also ive used that look good. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=2800919

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 08-06-2009 at 11:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...72#post3419572 heres a ton of everything tp\diamond. i got more links if nothing is there you like. if i miss your post, pm me.

I was actually just on this thread and couldn't get the "no curtains" to work for me... I would like the top bar w/the start menu and other icons to be transparent. Is the "no curtains" cab where I should've been looking or somewhere else?
Old 08-07-2009, 12:15 AM
acs tester

op, you got aim or yahoo or some im username? no curtains works, the taskbar deal im not sure of, you want tb icons to be clear or something? for no curtains, i disabled tf3d then dl the cab and softreset, did you try that? after softreset,recheck tf box.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

i have msn msngr, no yahoo... i didn't disable tf3d first. will try that...

and i wasn't too clear in my last post: i want the title bar gone, but the icons to still be there
Old 08-07-2009, 12:26 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassith View Post
i have msn msngr, no yahoo... i didn't disable tf3d first. will try that...

and i wasn't too clear in my last post: i want the title bar gone, but the icons to still be there
im confused, titke bar gone, wait, you mean the word"start"? i have a cab for that. if not, i need better example or picture or screenshot of what you want gone. EDIY: i missed your s s, never saw no tb icons, can i ask why you want that?

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 08-07-2009 at 12:31 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ok, you know where the Start icon and the battery, etc. are sitting. Mine is in the Themes folder, called Gloss Black. is there one that is Transparent? i have a screenshot in my first post. i circled(kind of) around the black bar showing what i want to be transparent.

i'm sure this probably makes no sense lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro