PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 02:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bigsexyy81 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dumped my touch pro!! Best thing ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Don't U think WM needs serious work?
No. I had WM on my Treo 700WX and it was the best platform for a business phone I've ever used.

IMO, I view WM as a business centric device. All this other stuff that we tinker with on this site is mostly just for fun, and while WM certainly doesn't get the award for most fancy out of the box or the eye candy, it does what it is intended to do and a heck of a lot more.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:31 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

+ 1 big Sexy, my TP dos everything I ask.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sammy Epic

strickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good workstrickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to strickly_ppc670

I Enjoy my Pro, but too many lags in the interface. I am looking forward to something with the Targa chip. I think Ill be in a holding pattern for awhile. It is always good to hear feedback about the new phones out there. Thx!
----------Priceless ----------
Old 08-06-2009, 11:00 AM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

No lags here running spb ms3, whatcha using?
Old 08-06-2009, 11:25 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexyy81 View Post
No. I had WM on my Treo 700WX and it was the best platform for a business phone I've ever used.

IMO, I view WM as a business centric device. All this other stuff that we tinker with on this site is mostly just for fun, and while WM certainly doesn't get the award for most fancy out of the box or the eye candy, it does what it is intended to do and a heck of a lot more.
WM does not need work. OK. I hope U stayed on 6.1. BTW if 700WX was so great, Why did U even buy a TP? Everything U said only applies to U. And I will tell U a big secret. WM need a lot of serious work OK.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 08-06-2009, 11:32 AM
N00b

Quote:
WM does not need work. OK. I hope U stayed on 6.1. BTW if 700WX was so great, Why did U even buy a TP? Everything U said only applies to U. And I will tell U a big secret. WM need a lot of serious work OK.
6.1 was better and if I had a choice I'd stick with it. I switched from the 700WX because my contract was up and my employer switched to Sprint for the $99.99 plan. That and I had had the same phone for two years and was ready for something different.

Everything you say only applies to you. Everything the beginner of this thread says only applies to him. Everyone has their own opinion of what they like.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:35 AM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
WOW Mike, im really surprised about this quote bro...WM is truly the best bro...the htc devices arent all that great but tp2 is sick man even tho it has same internals as tp but come on......but im still surprised u say this knowin U like to install and change UI's like nuts
Well you of all people should know that I'm not talking bias or fanboyism cuz we been through a lot and have proved how much we know how to get around the wm world. But frankly I'm fed up of needing to constantly fix something that should not need that much fixing before you can enjoy it. I mean you need to hunt down third party apps just so you can have a decent interface, browser, contact menager, calendar, media player, third party roms just to make it run decently, etc. What does that tell you about the OS? That the core and abilities are great but what they gave us just blows

Now, the only device I loved that had winmo was my vogue, small, solid, stable, and even could run android full time if I wanted to. But the touch pro even with its monster specs, vga, screen and such has been such a bad experience (both of the pros I have had) that just made me hate it with a passion.

I respect any winmo lover for sticking with it cuz I too am a fan of it and have been for years, but i rather enjoy my device now instead of fixing and fixing waiting for a better tomorrow with wm7

Last edited by MikeElGiga23; 08-06-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:36 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexyy81 View Post
6.1 was better and if I had a choice I'd stick with it. I switched from the 700WX because my contract was up and my employer switched to Sprint for the $99.99 plan. That and I had had the same phone for two years and was ready for something different.

Everything you say only applies to you. Everything the beginner of this thread says only applies to him. Everyone has their own opinion of what they like.
Exactly. So all the flaw U said about the Pre also only applies to U. And Don't tell me that WM does not need serious work.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:42 AM
DaFlowMaster

i friggin need work
Old 08-06-2009, 11:43 AM
N00b

Quote:
Exactly. So all the flaw U said about the Pre also only applies to U. And Don't tell me that WM does not need serious work.
All the flaws I said about the Pre only apply to me? Have you used the thing for a week?

IMO, the problems with WM is moreso an issue of what the manufacturers are doing with it more than what it actually is.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro