PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 10:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

livinlifes2short is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please help

Ok I have an htc touch pro. And my work email is very important. I had it fowarded to my gmail then to my phone. This does not work well as it shows as a fw and if i reply it goes to my gmail not to the person that sent the email. I use microsoft exchange and I did get the info to set it up with my phone the right way. The problem is any email I get in my inbox comes in perfectly. However I have folders for all the people I get emails from and none of those emails will show up. Can not figure out the issue. Any help would be a huge help
Old 08-05-2009, 10:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Re: Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinlifes2short View Post
Ok I have an htc touch pro. And my work email is very important. I had it fowarded to my gmail then to my phone. This does not work well as it shows as a fw and if i reply it goes to my gmail not to the person that sent the email. I use microsoft exchange and I did get the info to set it up with my phone the right way. The problem is any email I get in my inbox comes in perfectly. However I have folders for all the people I get emails from and none of those emails will show up. Can not figure out the issue. Any help would be a huge help
hey is it possible yo ucan get your settings you have for your exchange and then you can set up gmail to pull the emails from exchange
Old 08-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Why do you not just sync directly to your exchange server (assuming your company allows it)
Old 08-05-2009, 10:54 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

LMAO I AM A well never mind. So come to find out all I have to do is open the "Folders" on the phone and its all there. So I guess the real issue Is that I do not get notification of new emails unless I am in the folder. Example, I am viewing Petes folder, close out and he sends me an email I get a notification, in the meantime Joe and ryan (both with individual folders) have sent me emails as well. But i get no notification because I am in Petes folder

Oh and I am directly synced as well just need notification.
side note is there a way to sync my google calander, contacts and my work calander and contacts or am i stuck with just one?

Last edited by livinlifes2short; 08-05-2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: uuhhh
Old 08-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

http://www.google.com/support/calend...n&answer=89955
Old 08-05-2009, 01:27 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

right but I want to back up all of it to my phone and have it update both from the phone? is that possible
Old 08-05-2009, 01:57 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

but besides trying to do that. The most important thing is getting alerts for the emails that I get in the folders. As unless I check all day I will never know If I got an email? THanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro