PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Iphone text corrector on WM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
Okay, but do you not agree that it would be nice to have, just in case you did make that spelling error. Then you wouldn't have to go back and correct it.
me mike a spellen errar nrveer haha
i try to make it a habit to check my messages for errors anyways because it seems like a nice habit to get into. why make everything do everything for you?
Old 08-04-2009, 01:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
me mike a spellen errar nrveer haha
i try to make it a habit to check my messages for errors anyways because it seems like a nice habit to get into. why make everything do everything for you?
Well because that is technology isn't? Why not go and kill cow and bring it home and cook it? Because as humans, if we don't have to, we don't need to. Technology is built to make our lives easier and even if that means such a little thing like this, why not?
Old 08-04-2009, 02:01 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Talking Re: Iphone text corrector on WM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
im a pretty good spellar ;p and i rarley need it to correct for me
=D>hahahaha

tIpe mutsh!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 03:29 AM
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

if we let technology run our lives then i could see the movie "the terminator" coming to reality
Old 08-04-2009, 04:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion

Haha run our lives? It pretty much does, but hey that could happen, but not in my lifetime. So no worries....
Old 08-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

i just noticed that my phone has auto correct. i have the silence/mghty rom and i have auto correct on but i thought it only did sutff like, "that's, what's doesn't" but i noticed when i typed feild it correctly spelt field. also when i typed "haveing" it changed it to having" so there is auto correct its just VERY primitive

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro