PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Alltel

OrionSX is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problem with TF3DII...

Hey guys, I'm running the 23009 build of EnergyROM, built on 7/29. I installed the PIMP package for it, and now I've noticed my Flip clock doesn't flip. I've tried installing other flip clocks, to no avail. Anyone have any similar issues or a fix perhaps?
Old 08-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Problem with TF3DII...

Energy probably has TF3D2 (aka Manila 2.0).
Most probably the XbMod port to VGA.
this is a known problem with this port of Manila. It was an incomplete project at best it's just that there have been so many fixes released for it most of the bugs have been fixed...just not some of the graphic ones like flip clock animation.

There will be a new port coming soon from Yozgatg which is of Manila 2.1 More features and without most of the bugs of the xbmod port because it is being ported from a released source not a leaked version that xbmod started with.

Yoz claims he will release his port within a week. I expect NRG will surely cook it into his rom at some point.
Maybe the animation will be fixed in that one.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

The EnergyROM thread would probably be the best place for answer regarding his rom
Old 08-02-2009, 11:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

OrionSX is just getting started

I tried asking there; in fact I've asked several questions there. While I love NRGZ28's ROM, he and his followers are sadly not the best at answering questions; due in part I'm sure to the overwhelming flood of replies in that thread. I think many questions and problems become overlooked simply because there are too many to read. Thanks for the help, Asphyx. I'll wait for the release of Manilla 2.1.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro