PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 03:23 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: best touchpro rom 6.5 sprint

this crap again ? download the roms flash them pick the one ou like best run it be happy
Old 08-04-2009, 03:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

try mine! (shameless plug) heh
Old 08-04-2009, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

discipler is just getting started

Is flashing Roms a disorder?
Old 08-04-2009, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

quazimodem is keeping up the good workquazimodem is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: best touchpro rom 6.5 sprint

thread #799565001000 on "what is the best rom to use"
Old 08-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Whetdesert is a n00b
Smile Re: best touchpro rom 6.5 sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
I'm surprised no one suggested the newest ROM out there...the "Search ROM." It's really sweet...you just search the CDMA upgrade forum and BOOM! 6.5 ROM's.

All joking aside, you won't find a 6.5 ROM with no issues. Welcome the world of using an unreleased OS. I have used MR5 and 6 and like both of them a lot. Running HeWhoShallNotBeNamed's ROM right now to try out TF3d2. Will more than likely go back to MR6 after the next update.

It really depends on whether you want 1) Titanium 2) TF3d.v1 or 3) TF3d.v2

ROM's are like Lay's Potato Chips...betcha' can't try just one!
Man, thats the truth! I just started flashing after a year of just doing tweaks and theme changes...now, in 3 days, i think i've tried almost every ROM out there!! Currenty using EnergyROM Standard...been extremely stable and fast for me....nice eye candy too! ROMS are like a box of chocolates...blah, blah, blah!
Old 08-05-2009, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

theclerk74 is keeping up the good worktheclerk74 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
I'm surprised no one suggested the newest ROM out there...the "Search ROM." It's really sweet...you just search the CDMA upgrade forum and BOOM! 6.5 ROM's.

All joking aside, you won't find a 6.5 ROM with no issues. Welcome the world of using an unreleased OS. I have used MR5 and 6 and like both of them a lot. Running HeWhoShallNotBeNamed's ROM right now to try out TF3d2. Will more than likely go back to MR6 after the next update.

It really depends on whether you want 1) Titanium 2) TF3d.v1 or 3) TF3d.v2

ROM's are like Lay's Potato Chips...betcha' can't try just one!
For that matter, even official, released roms are still buggy... Maybe you meant to say, Welcome to the world of Windows. Of course, after having a Blackberry, a Palm Pre and even an Android G1 for a while, I wouldn't have it any other way!

To the O.P.

I think all the bugs really help keep custom roms going LOL. And of course I personally think anyone who starts a thread like this should be banned... Just kidding. It's just that there are SOOO many apps, and Home Screens and whatnot out there, that it's just a matter of doing the same thing as most of us and flash the crap outta our phones until you find something that you like. Seems to me that it's not so much which rom you flash, as much as it is what BUILD they used.

Don't be afraid to flash until your phone begs for mercy... Or maybe a better idea is to download a few kitchens and make your OWN perfect rom.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:17 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Use mine.
Indagrooves rom is popular around our house LOL. It's always on the Diamond and either that or Demolition is on my TP Can't go wrong with either.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro