PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: At&t

dbord_n is keeping up the good workdbord_n is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry dude verizon SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

have any of the other former alltel customers had as bad as an experience as i have had!!!! i have verizon and will do anything i can to get away from them!!!! any ideas????

Old 07-31-2009, 06:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Sprint

AnthonyD is a n00b
Re: dude verizon SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Simply switch your service to sprint.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Another person saying to switch to sprint. Love it.
But not really.

It's all good though.

To the OP, what problems have you had?
I've had nothing but great customer service with Verizon...
Only thing I hate is that I had to wait for a alltel replacement to be shipped out to me since they wouldn't have alltel phones at a verizon store....
But that's not really a bad experience, just more like an inconvienance.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff

I have Verizon internet, cable and home phone and HATE their customer service. When we moved I had to take the cable boxes and router back to them, everyone I dealt with was rude and made me feel that I was putting them out by being there. I have dealt with Sprint in two different states and have only had one problem with a tech. The stores I go to have friendly staff, we talked to them about our plan and was it best of our phones and they saved us more money.
Gadget/Phone History: Motorola DynaTAC 8000x; Casio BOSS; Palm Vx; Palm m130; Palm Tungsten T; Sanyo 7300; Sanyo Katana; PPC-6700; Titan; Mogul; Touch Pro, Palm Pre; HTC EVO, Motorola Photon; Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .
Old 07-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

man, I know!!! F***!! that sh#*!!!!!!!! Im startin to hate the fact that I cant get a new phone without switching over to verizon!! What's going to happen when alltel runs out of TPs?? VErizon and alltel should have been left alone and not try to merge.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAByteZ View Post
man, I know!!! F***!! that sh#*!!!!!!!! Im startin to hate the fact that I cant get a new phone without switching over to verizon!! What's going to happen when alltel runs out of TPs?? VErizon and alltel should have been left alone and not try to merge.

LOL, and the same thing was said about Sprint and Nextel. Pretty soon its gonna be one big as* company ruling the wireless lol. Collect $500 when you pass GO, lol
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: At&t
Threadstarter

dbord_n is keeping up the good workdbord_n is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
But not really.

It's all good though.

Only thing I hate is that I had to wait for a alltel replacement to be shipped out to me since they wouldn't have alltel phones at a verizon store....

dude don't get me started on my problems!!! i have to wait atleast an hour, in the store and on the phone before i can talk to anybody about my phone and problems i have had. secound i am on my 6th tp and they keep sending me refurbs that are all beat to hell, and go out in a few weeks. takes twice as long now to even get the phone that they ship out. i think verizon is trying to force us all into one of there plans which would cost me like 60 bucks more a month for what i have with the alltel plan!!! i just hate verizon and the way i have been treated by them and there store reps and there phone reps!!!
Old 08-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

if i won the lottery i would of bought alltel and LEFT it a lone. why? because they were doing cell phone service right right way, but aparently not because they where in debt by A LOT
Old 08-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (VZW) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (VZW)
Carrier: VZW

aaronvlee is keeping up the good workaaronvlee is keeping up the good work

believe it or not, you're still talking to alltel when you get on the phone cause verizon can't do anything to your account due to your phone models...lol...pissed at the father and thought he was the gay uncle lol

EDIT: I can say it would be nice if they did a TRUE merge...because they can't access the accounts or phones for that natter (even refurbs) the same way they can access regular vzw accounts, it's makes it WAY harder to service you alltellers. My buddy works for Vzw, so I stay on the scoops...

Last edited by aaronvlee; 08-01-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:39 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
But not really.

It's all good though.

Cheerleader!!!!! J/K

One of the girls I work with has Verizon, she has a Storm and she hates them to no end LOL. She loved her phone for a while too, but I think they soured her even on that. I have almost talked her into cancelling and coming to the dark side

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro