PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 02:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

LunaticSerenade is keeping up the good workLunaticSerenade is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Mobile 6.5 Start Menu Auto Customization Guide

So, I've got most of the start menu working. It retains the order, sets the folders, etc, but i can't get the delete script going. I've been googling for while...no joy.

Any help?
Search is your best friend.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rabidg00se is a n00b

I tried this, but I couldn't delete the entire key. I think I managed to delete everything within it, but deleting the key itself threw up an error in Resco and CERegEdit. On top of that, nothing's different.

Is a hard reset my only option here? I've been meaning to update my ROM, so I guess this is a blessing in disguise?
Old 10-29-2009, 05:36 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidg00se View Post
I tried this, but I couldn't delete the entire key. I think I managed to delete everything within it, but deleting the key itself threw up an error in Resco and CERegEdit. On top of that, nothing's different.

Is a hard reset my only option here? I've been meaning to update my ROM, so I guess this is a blessing in disguise?
Go inside the "Start" key and delete all the keys inside it.
Total Commander will let you delete the entire Start key and all its contents.

dwizzy130

Old 12-06-2009, 03:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

came across this thread trying to find a way to automate sashimi install after a hard reset. I would like if possible for sashimi to run immediately after flashing a custom rom. is this possible via mortscript?

Old 12-09-2009, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

studentjunk is keeping up the good workstudentjunk is keeping up the good work

Does your ROM have UC? Did you check the Sashimi manual?:

Quote:
AUTORUN and UC INITIATED OPTIONS

Although starting SASHIMI in Auto Install mode takes only a few quick seconds, there have been questions on how to further automated SASHIMI following a clean install.
Due to these requests to automate SASHIMI to run without additional manual intervention, the following methods were developed:
AUTORUN - AUTORUN allows SASHIMI to run automatically when a Storage Card containing SASHIMI is placed into a device. This option is best suited for a brand new device or when provisioning many devices (such as in a corporate usage). To use Autorun, simple move/copy the \SASHIMI\Program\2577 directory to the root of the Storage Card. When the Storage Card is next inserted into a device, SASHIMI will automatically execute in Auto Install Phase.

TIP: Autorun.exe can be run manually from \SASHIMI\Program\2577 to do a quick launch in AUTORUN mode following a clean flash!

NOTE 1: Some other applications may also use a \2577 directory in the Storage Card root for AUTORUN functionality (e.g. TomTom). If this is the case then you must remove or rename the other application's \2577 directory to use SASHIMI's \2577 directory. Only one \2577 directory with its corresponding Autorun.exe file can be active on a device at any time.

UC Initiated - UCInitiated functionality is provided by a set of files in the \SASHIMI\Program\UCINIT directory. Simply copy the SDCONFIG.TXT file from this directory to the \SASHIMI\Program\INI directory. When UC runs it will read this SDCONFIG.TXT file and automatically configure SASHIMI to perform an Autorun following UC's reboot.

NOTE 2: You will need to manually edit the provided SDCONFIG.TXT file if you are using something other than "Storage Card"

TIP 1: A registry key will be set to prevent multiple AUTORUNs of SASHIMI in both of the above scenarios. See the SASHIMI REGISTRY ENTRIES for more information. This behavior can be overridden or manually reset using the Advanced Settings.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro