PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 03:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael
Carrier: Alltel

wustehase is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phone stuck on TouchPro startup screen Help please

I installed HardSPL to my phone to unlock it, then attempted to apply EnergyROM from NRGZ. My phone made it to 7% progress, then the RUU went to the recovery screen. I got the tri color screen, the RUU said it had successfully recovered, and attempted to load again. It got to 23% this time, then repeated the freeze/recovery. Again it made it to 36%, and then said error with no recovery options.

I attempted reloading HardSPL to the phone, and that completed to 100% then the phone reset.
It pulled up the black screen with the words "Touch Pro" and the data in red letters under that.

It won't go any further past that screen. I attempted to load the EnergyROM again, and it says it can't find my phone.

Any help here would be incredibly appreciated. My SP is Alltel.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: Phone stuck on TouchPro startup screen Help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by wustehase View Post
I installed HardSPL to my phone to unlock it, then attempted to apply EnergyROM from NRGZ. My phone made it to 7% progress, then the RUU went to the recovery screen. I got the tri color screen, the RUU said it had successfully recovered, and attempted to load again. It got to 23% this time, then repeated the freeze/recovery. Again it made it to 36%, and then said error with no recovery options.

I attempted reloading HardSPL to the phone, and that completed to 100% then the phone reset.
It pulled up the black screen with the words "Touch Pro" and the data in red letters under that.

It won't go any further past that screen. I attempted to load the EnergyROM again, and it says it can't find my phone.

Any help here would be incredibly appreciated.
put your phone in bootloader(hold down pwr/vol down/soft reset...then reload the rom of choice to your device.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

wustehase is a n00b

Thank you for the advice. I will certainly try this as soon as I'm home from work. Sucks not having my phone to play music while I work.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Yah that will fix your issue, had to do the same thing couple days back.

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro