PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 07:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Herman
Carrier: Sprint

MaskedLion is keeping up the good workMaskedLion is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can't view attachments

I am unable to view attachments in pocket outlook. It shows a link for the attachment and when I click the link it says it will download the attachment next time I "Send/Receive", when I force s/r the icon changes but when i click the link it just tells me it will download next time I run s/r again...
I am running the stock Sprint ROM as that is the only one I can sync OTA with.
Any thoughts?
Old 07-30-2009, 09:40 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Can't view attachments

youshould be able to see it unless the attachements are huge. Try to click/hold and save to your SD, then go there and click. I am just curious to see what it does. I dont have to do that unless amsaving a cab or something I need.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

When I click and hold the "Save As" dialog box pops-up but is greyed out and can;t be selected...
Old 07-30-2009, 11:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I had the exact same problem in the past, I never did figure it out but after flashing to a different ROM the problem was gone..........

~John
Old 07-30-2009, 11:26 AM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

in that case attachment isnt dowloaded yet, click attachement and be patient with it, give it the time it needs to come to your TP...
Old 07-30-2009, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

When I wait and then force a send/receive session the green arrow goes away, but when I click it says it needs to download and the "save as" is grey again..
Old 07-30-2009, 11:49 AM
DaFlowMaster

is that happening for all your attachement or just this one, I say hit send receive and let it do its thang, may even close your email and watch dor the data connection to see if it is still active. A soft reset wont hurt keeping in mind this could be the email client server that is acting up for a moment...
Old 07-30-2009, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

This is all attachments and I have soft reset several times and even did a hard rest.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:36 PM
DaFlowMaster

what email client are you using?
Old 07-30-2009, 12:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter