PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 05:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hybrid Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Flashed a 6.5 ROM which doesnt have Titanium. Seach or google didnlt help...

I need Titanium, TF3D is slower than lard freezing slowly...

Old 07-29-2009, 05:08 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Flashed a 6.5 ROM which doesnt have Titanium. Seach or google didnlt help...

What rom did you flash?? In case you are unaware, titanium is listed as windows default in the today screen settings.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff
Re: Flashed a 6.5 ROM which doesnt have Titanium. Seach or google didnlt help...

lol, yea i know... its the Tech1 mothership... i tried asking there but some dumbass just got the thread closed.... im testing out the one i found on XDA if anyone needs link...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=504716
Old 07-29-2009, 05:24 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

that rom is offered as 6.1 and 6.5. are you sure that you downloaded the proper one? If you go to settings>about that should show winmo 6.5 at the top and a build number of 23009 if you downloaded the proper one. I don't see why a 6.5 rom would be built without titanium in it.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Banned User

Red 5 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilde88 View Post

lol, yea i know... its the Tech1 mothership... i tried asking there but some dumbass just got the thread closed.... im testing out the one i found on XDA if anyone needs link...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=504716
take it easy with the D*&^!%ss comment, you can get banned too. That ROM doesn't come with Titanium. I dont like TF3D either. Try a new ROM I guess.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red 5 View Post
take it easy with the D*&^!%ss comment, you can get banned too. That ROM doesn't come with Titanium. I dont like TF3D either. Try a new ROM I guess.
thank you oh mighty lurker...
i hate forums that you have to change the way you speak...

and as for the guy talking to me as if im a noob... yes it is 6.5 obviously when TP 6.1 native is TF3D. I didn't specify, but I flashed the newer ROM he released... Build 23009 Mothership something... Yea its 6.5

Old 07-30-2009, 11:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

i tried asking there but some dumbass just got the thread closed....
it's about time.............

~John
Old 07-30-2009, 12:38 PM
Banned User

Red 5 is a n00b

Quote:
thank you oh mighty lurker...
i hate forums that you have to change the way you speak...

and as for the guy talking to me as if im a noob... yes it is 6.5 obviously when TP 6.1 native is TF3D. I didn't specify, but I flashed the newer ROM he released... Build 23009 Mothership something... Yea its 6.5

sounds like tilde88 is a little upset? Dont be so angry man, its just a forum.
Just because my status says I'm a lurker doesn't mean I'm new to forums. You don't have to throw insults to get results. People here are just trying to help you bud. Chill a bit.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red 5 View Post
sounds like tilde88 is a little upset? Dont be so angry man, its just a forum.
Just because my status says I'm a lurker doesn't mean I'm new to forums. You don't have to throw insults to get results. People here are just trying to help you bud. Chill a bit.

i know bro... and i apologize... just that some people in another thread had me heated...

anyways...that was off topic.
i will be flashing the updated version of the ROM which is 6.5 minus the titanium and adding the plugin myself via the provided link....
i will post with results

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro