PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 03:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo
Carrier: Sprint

landerson is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Touchflo does not launch, PLEASE HELP

My Touch Pro was stuck this morning when I woke up. After a soft reset, it started but does not get past the Launch Touchflo screen. All of the applications and windows seem to work except I can't view the calendar or contacts. I can connect it to the PC and explore files but it will not sync. The telephone does not work. Please help...the calendar is my work schedule.

When I click on start and almost any application, the program starts, ie excel, powerpoint, etc but the calendar and contact screens do not open.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Re: Touchflo does not launch, PLEASE HELP

Exact samething happen to me last week the only way I could get this fix was a hard reset. Are you running a custom ROM? Make sure you have everything back up that you need. The easiest way to do a hard reset is to start, system and then clear storage.

Giovanny
Old 07-28-2009, 04:13 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

landerson is a n00b

Thanks for the quick response. If I do a hard reset, the calendar information would be lost in the process. Is there any way to view the calendar information prior to the hard reset? I really don't know what a ROM is but I did use a ?cab tweak when I purchased the phone about 6 months ago.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:15 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

r u on a treo 700or a PRO? please update your info..

whens the last time you did a sync?? if it was very recently, all your calender info is saved on your comp or with whatever backup you use.. it will get synced back in
Old 07-28-2009, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

farhaat2007 is just getting started

How long has it been, bc it happens to me frequently. It took me 3-4 hrs before it came back on.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

landerson is a n00b

This happened about 3 hours ago. The last calendar sync was about 1 week ago. Did you keep trying to do a soft reset?
Thanks
Old 07-28-2009, 04:30 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

i never hadt his happen to me at all ever. there has to be an app you recently installed that f***s up tf3d. i even edit my tf3d tabs manila file and i never get this problem
Old 07-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

landerson is a n00b

Thanks for all for the responses. I will do a hard reset because I really need to receive calls. I don't know what I'm going to do about the appointments.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

hey use pimbackup works awesome. hope you read this before you hard reset
Old 07-28-2009, 05:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

why dont you go into settings and turn off TF and then see if you can get into your calendar?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro