PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 03:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo
Carrier: Sprint

testify585 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
updating to WINDOWS 6.5??

anyone send me the link to where and how i can download it?
Old 07-28-2009, 03:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: updating to WINDOWS 6.5??

Quote:
Originally Posted by testify585 View Post
you have to get it in a ROM from the upgrades section. You can't just "upgrade" to it like you can with PC's
Old 07-28-2009, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo
Threadstarter

testify585 is a n00b

oh can u show me how to do that??
Old 07-28-2009, 04:01 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

there are no official 6.5 roms that have been released by a carrier for the TP. The ones that are available have been created from builds taken from other devices and are available in the upgrades section of this forum as raid said. I recommend trying demolition, raidzero's, chaostheory or mightymike roms, all are great roms and each one has something different to offer. Take a look at the stickied thread in the upgrades section about how to unlock and flash for a quick how to, there is also a sticky in the general tp forum with a video tutorial.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

does not get much easier than watching a video...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69854
Old 07-28-2009, 04:35 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

new to the forums? i would suggest to read as much as you can so you dont have to ask questions already asked/answered over and over
Old 07-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by testify585 View Post
send me a pm and i will help you out man. Some people forget that they were once noobs as well
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:31 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

well he could go into the right topic and ask there. thats what i ended up doing when i was a noob
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro