PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 03:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
raidzero's titanium chameleon - change titanium glow color!

Titanium has a glow around the text that nobody seems to know about, so I made a script to quickly change glow colors:

Again, I have figured out all this stuff but still cannot make the cancel do anything except break your CPR files. DO NOT HIT CANCEL!
I will be including the next release of my rom (he has a rom? yes! link at bottom)
I have added this to the multifont package and reposted it here:
Attached Files
File Type: cab RZ_multifont.cab (310.2 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by raidzero; 07-28-2009 at 03:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:04 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: raidzero's titanium chameleon - change titanium glow color!

Raid, you just keeping popping these things out! Keep up the good work.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:05 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 View Post
Raid, you just keeping popping these things out! Keep up the good work.
heh, thanks! I think I am almost out of stuff to script that is within my abilities at the moment.. I want to make one that adds day of week but that's not going so well..
Old 07-28-2009, 03:11 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Im sure you will figure it out, you have figured everything else out thus far. The color changer works well, applied on first try. I would try and help but I don't know the first thing about writing scripts, but I do make a good guinea pig.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:13 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Im sure you will figure it out, you have figured everything else out thus far. The color changer works well, applied on first try. I would try and help but I don't know the first thing about writing scripts, but I do make a good guinea pig.
if youre up for guinea pigging a rom I have only had one other person flash my rom, but it may not be for you, it is quite stripped and business oriented.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:15 PM
lwrdrchvy2

PM me the link and ill run it...i finished college a few months back and dont start career material til january so right now the phone is just for fun and regular contact.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cjrusso is becoming a great contributor

time to make one thread with all your creations for easy access and i say this stuff should be stickyed..... making one thread with a tutorial will help alot of people out,
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:29 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrusso View Post
time to make one thread with all your creations for easy access and i say this stuff should be stickyed..... making one thread with a tutorial will help alot of people out,

hmm to be stickied would be quite an honor! I guess it's worth a shot..
Old 07-28-2009, 03:32 PM
lwrdrchvy2

If they were to sticky them all together into one thread I think the threads would be moved out of the general TP forum into the titanium tweaks forum unless the tweaks only work for the TP. I don't think the tweaks would cause a problem with a diamond but may add a cpr that isn't there since it doesnt do landscape on the home screen.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:37 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
If they were to sticky them all together into one thread I think the threads would be moved out of the general TP forum into the titanium tweaks forum unless the tweaks only work for the TP. I don't think the tweaks would cause a problem with a diamond but may add a cpr that isn't there since it doesnt do landscape on the home screen.
any of my scripts will work fine with anything that runs titanium.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro