PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Hidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Warranty service messed up my phone activation and MSL

They changed my ESN number, which Sprint can't find. They're going to reactiavte my substitute POS Mogul. They want me to send the phone bcack again!!! The rep says:

Quote:
I do not understand as to why the device was assigned a new ESN number that was not loaded in our system to properly activate. I will need to reactivate the device you had before this chat. So that you will still have service on a device. I do really apologize for the unnecessary inconvenience. The new ESN not been loaded into the and system and without this being loaded we can not activate the device. I strongly recommend that you take the device back to the repair center and have them load the new ESN number into the system in order to activate the device. I do understand that is very frustrating for you. Please allow me a few more moments I am contacting my constituents to get this resolved quickly. Please stay on the line
****. I called PCD and they said that they forgot to send Sprint the files with the new information. She said Sprint should have it within 30 minutes.

Let's see if I don't have a heart attack.

SONOFA*****!
Old 07-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Hidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warranty service messed up my phone activation and MSL

Sprint gave me my last service month for free as an apology. I guess its not so bad, but they said it could take upto a day to get my phone working again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro