PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 12:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Sprint

xtcx86 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to xtcx86
how to remove rows from WM 6.5

Hello everyone,

I just flashed to a new rom using WM 6.5 and there are several "rows" that I do not need on my home screen...the "rows" such as "music, getting started, favorites..." are the ones I want to get rid of. How do I remove these from the home screen? is there a special cab or program that I should have to perform this?
Old 07-28-2009, 01:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: Verizon

jrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good workjrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good work
Re: how to remove rows from WM 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtcx86 View Post
Hello everyone,

I just flashed to a new rom using WM 6.5 and there are several "rows" that I do not need on my home screen...the "rows" such as "music, getting started, favorites..." are the ones I want to get rid of. How do I remove these from the home screen? is there a special cab or program that I should have to perform this?
Yes, check out this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506951 and download cHome Editor by Showaco. It allows you to rearrange the rows and remove some you dont want
Old 07-28-2009, 01:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Alltel

OrionSX is just getting started

In the future, please make sure to read the rules... this should be posted in the HTC Touch Pro forum, not the CDMA Upgrades forum. This forum is for ROM releases only.

To answer your question, however, refer to the following link. This is the program you need to customize which entries appear on the CHome (Titanium) Today plugin.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506951

Alternatively, you may want to use the TouchFlo 3D interface; to see if your ROM includes this plugin, hit Start > Settings > Today, tap the "Items" tab at the bottom, and scroll down the list to see if "TouchFlo3D" appears. If it does, check to enable, then exit to your Today screen to see if you'd rather use that interface. If not, repeat the process in reverse; checking off "Windows Default" instead.

Don't forget to hit thanks. =)
Old 07-28-2009, 01:55 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionSX View Post
In the future, please make sure to read the rules... this should be posted in the HTC Touch Pro forum, not the CDMA Upgrades forum. This forum is for ROM releases only.
ever notice how EVERY new person on these forums posts in the "CDMA Upgrades Forum"? its a n00b magnet LOL
Old 07-28-2009, 04:37 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionSX View Post
Don't forget to hit thanks. =)
honestly not trying to be a ****, but when people say this, it makes me not want to push thanks :P
Old 07-28-2009, 05:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
honestly not trying to be a ****, but when people say this, it makes me not want to push thanks :P
I've always wondered if I was the only one who felt that way...........

I can't imagine begging someone to "hit the thanks button" & some users do it in every single post......

~John
Old 07-28-2009, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID

jrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good workjrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
ever notice how EVERY new person on these forums posts in the "CDMA Upgrades Forum"? its a n00b magnet LOL
i think because of the way the forum is named. If it were something like "CDMA Touch Pro Rom Releases" and required that you submit a rom to post a new thread then im sure there would be much less postings in the wrong forum
Old 07-28-2009, 12:27 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I've always wondered if I was the only one who felt that way...........

I can't imagine begging someone to "hit the thanks button" & some users do it in every single post......

~John
I have not found a "rule" on asking or giving thanks. Who cares if someone asks for thanks or if some users hit thanks to everything. It is a feature of this website that users get to utilize at their own discretion. Only rule that was broken was OP posted in the incorrect thread. Then the OP's question gets derailed by the philosophy of thanking people and use of the thanks button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:18 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Touch Pro Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 07-28-2009, 05:59 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

how about gates/obama racism thing going on.... nobody's saying thanks about that.

(sorry, just derailing even further)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro