PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: T MOBILE

fe.lixo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to fe.lixo
Question iPhone look like...

Hey can anyone tell me where can i find a ui lik the iPhone or a theme that look really real and is free..? or put any UI that u know and if its possible with the cabs.. please..
Old 07-24-2009, 12:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: iPhone look like...

There is a nice one called iphony but you need to install SPB Mobile Shell 3.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2551
Old 07-24-2009, 12:45 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

isnt iFonz free?

also s2u2,s2p,s2v and a today app launcher minus TF3d would mimic it pretty well too.. add in icontact and thats a pretty good base...
Old 07-24-2009, 12:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: T MOBILE
Threadstarter

fe.lixo is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to fe.lixo

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
isnt iFonz free?
i tried that but i didnt like it..
Old 07-24-2009, 12:52 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

The best iPhone ui is to go get yourself and iPhone...

Ddon't understand why people want their device to look like an iPhone. I don't want mine looking like one.

To answer your question, seems like apristel has the best response... and if you're really desperate to make your phone look like an iPhone you can purchase the required software....

On a side note, it is "cool" to show iPhone users that your phone too can look like their interface and theirs can't look like yours...
Old 07-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
There is a nice one called iphony but you need to install SPB Mobile Shell 3.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2551
by chance have a link to that theme looks but no luck
Old 07-24-2009, 12:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

my bad
http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/ind...ic,2119.0.html

you prob need to register to download it.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
On a side note, it is "cool" to show iPhone users that your phone too can look like their interface and theirs can't look like yours...
+1 on Mobile shell, BTW I do that all the time! then I swap it back before they can say "#$%^ you man!"
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Last edited by elmerfudpucker; 07-24-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
The best iPhone ui is to go get yourself and iPhone...

Ddon't understand why people want their device to look like an iPhone. I don't want mine looking like one.

To answer your question, seems like apristel has the best response... and if you're really desperate to make your phone look like an iPhone you can purchase the required software....

Amen!!! I don't want it to look anything close to iPhone. If I wanted an iPhun I would have bought one.

"Is that an iPhone?" "Nope. Better!"
Old 07-24-2009, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: At&t

dbord_n is keeping up the good workdbord_n is keeping up the good work

check this rom out. it comes pre pimmed like and iphone, and is pretty cool. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68734

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro