PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 02:48 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Window Media Player does not continue streaming audio in Suspend mode.

having some slight issues that i can't seem to resolve.

I'm using mightymike5 but i can't seem to get WMP to play streaming audio while in suspend. Also i found out that this problem also happens on new 6.1 sys

I made sure this reg

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\P references]
"PlayInBackground"=dword:00000001

was included, but it still doesn't work correctly. i would like to know if there's a fix. apparently the cab to keep wmp playing doesn't work either. someone help me.

oh btw, i know about the soft button thing that you can change, but i want to solve this without using soft button

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)

Last edited by twe90kid; 06-03-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP/MR5 and TP/Juicy 7
Carrier: Sprint Only The Best

bayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bayushikitsune
Re: WMp play in suspend for wm6.5

if you have downloaded the newest version of MR5 then you should post that question there instead of starting a new thread. You will get more help HERE.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:28 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Threadstarter

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

would think it's a 6.5 problem. not rom limited
Old 05-08-2009, 01:28 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Threadstarter

bump for info
Old 05-09-2009, 12:32 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Threadstarter

bump for mroe info
Old 05-09-2009, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

jc8320 is a n00b

yea thats a concern for me too, little things like this is why 6.5 isn't ready for the stage yet.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc8320 View Post
yea thats a concern for me too, little things like this is why 6.5 isn't ready for the stage yet.
I beg to differ. I don't have this problem he's having nor do i know how to fix it, but I believe even before 6.5 people had issues with their phones, i didn't hear you saying this is why 6.1 isn't ready for the stage yet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:02 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I beg to differ. I don't have this problem he's having nor do i know how to fix it, but I believe even before 6.5 people had issues with their phones, i didn't hear you saying this is why 6.1 isn't ready for the stage yet
i don't understand why people don't have this issue.
i'm talking about using the speakers to play streaming online music through WMP. it would shut off after being suspend for 10-20 secs.

i don't think it happens when your playing music on your SD card.

anyone know the reg key to edit if i want to keep data on while suspend? i suspect that's the problem
Old 05-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: sprint

diomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have the same problem w/ WM - did on the stock rom, and do on wm65..

HTC Audio Manger works perfectly though.
-mark
Old 05-11-2009, 09:57 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
i don't understand why people don't have this issue.
i'm talking about using the speakers to play streaming online music through WMP. it would shut off after being suspend for 10-20 secs.

i don't think it happens when your playing music on your SD card.

anyone know the reg key to edit if i want to keep data on while suspend? i suspect that's the problem
bump for more info on the bold

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro