PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 04:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Cool SOLVED!! Show day of week on CClock? (titanium)

How is this done? I cannot believe MS did not include it.. right below the date would be great... CanalogClock has it, is it possible to include it on CClock?

Last edited by raidzero; 07-24-2009 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Solved
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:32 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
SOLVED! Show day of week on CClock? (titanium)

well as usual if nobody answers I end up figuring it out on my own. This time it was because I decided to peer into the WM7 titanium project.

to add the day of week to your clock panel just add the following lines to your CPR's in the clock section: (adjust the location as you see fit)
Code:
<!-- Day of Week -->
      <Text ID="Day of Week" Left="150" Top="80" Width="140" Height="40" FontFamily="yourfont" FontSize="10" 

FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
        <TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" 

Alpha="1.0"/>
        <TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"/>
      </Text>
and also as usual I will be working on a script to implement this change for users who are afraid, unwilling, or unable to edit their own CPR's.

result:

Last edited by raidzero; 07-24-2009 at 03:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 15 times.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: SOLVED!! Show day of week on CClock? (titanium)

nice...I will be waiting since I don't even know what cpr is (opens a new tab and googles it)..at least the cpr that you are talking about

Old 07-24-2009, 03:46 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
nice...I will be waiting since I don't even know what cpr is (opens a new tab and googles it)..at least the cpr that you are talking about

oops.. guess I should have been more specific. there is a file in \windows\ called titanium_480x640.cpr (for portrait mode) and \windows\titanium_640x480.cpr (for landscape mode)

they are basically xml files that dictate how the today screen looks in in titanium (wm 6.5). with them you can change pretty much everything about the way your home screen looks (fonts, font sizes, and now even add new content). to get at them open your phone in activesync with your PC and enable showing system protected files. (otherwise you wont even see the \windows folder) then just drag the two cpr files onto your desktop, make your edits and drag back to the phone say yes to overwrite. use chomerefresh.exe to refresh titanium or just soft reset.
may wanna make a copy first. no fun when you completely break the files... no fun at all

googling for cpr wont help unless youre looking for emergency first aid

Last edited by raidzero; 07-24-2009 at 03:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cjrusso is becoming a great contributor

you should be getting alot more credit then you have been getting.. ive been followings your threads the past week and no one says thanks besides a certain few people.. every1 is so ready to jump to dl your scripts but no1 appraites the time and work youve put into figuring out 6.5 .. but yah im done with this.. thankss anywayy lolol

Last edited by cjrusso; 07-24-2009 at 03:54 PM. Reason: b/c i suck at spelling
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Lurker

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yeah, I couldn't find anything pertinent on cpr, but if it is like editing an xml, well I can do that. Thanks. Getting ready to flash again so I will play around with it tonight. Off to mow the lawn, I hear the wife calling.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:11 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrusso View Post
you should be getting alot more credit then you have been getting.. ive been followings your threads the past week and no one says thanks besides a certain few people.. every1 is so ready to jump to dl your scripts but no1 appraites the time and work youve put into figuring out 6.5 .. but yah im done with this.. thankss anywayy lolol
thanks a lot!
Old 07-24-2009, 04:12 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
yeah, I couldn't find anything pertinent on cpr, but if it is like editing an xml, well I can do that. Thanks. Getting ready to flash again so I will play around with it tonight. Off to mow the lawn, I hear the wife calling.
wives dont much care for editing CPR's... LOL! i know how it is...
Old 07-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Lurker

only took me two tries, thanks! I have to move it down a little bit
Old 07-24-2009, 04:21 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

excellent! now you know about cpr's go forth and customize the crap out of your today screen!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro