PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   SOLVED!! Show day of week on CClock? (titanium) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75955)

raidzero 07-23-2009 04:19 PM

SOLVED!! Show day of week on CClock? (titanium)

How is this done? I cannot believe MS did not include it.. right below the date would be great... CanalogClock has it, is it possible to include it on CClock?

raidzero 07-24-2009 03:32 PM

SOLVED! Show day of week on CClock? (titanium)

well as usual if nobody answers I end up figuring it out on my own. This time it was because I decided to peer into the WM7 titanium project.

to add the day of week to your clock panel just add the following lines to your CPR's in the clock section: (adjust the location as you see fit)
Code:

<!-- Day of Week -->
      <Text ID="Day of Week" Left="150" Top="80" Width="140" Height="40" FontFamily="yourfont" FontSize="10"

FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">
        <TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3"

Alpha="1.0"/>
        <TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"/>
      </Text>

and also as usual I will be working on a script to implement this change for users who are afraid, unwilling, or unable to edit their own CPR's.

result:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ards03/dow.png

jason25 07-24-2009 03:43 PM

Re: SOLVED!! Show day of week on CClock? (titanium)

nice...I will be waiting since I don't even know what cpr is (opens a new tab and googles it)..at least the cpr that you are talking about

raidzero 07-24-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason25 (Post 1057788)
nice...I will be waiting since I don't even know what cpr is (opens a new tab and googles it)..at least the cpr that you are talking about

oops.. guess I should have been more specific. there is a file in \windows\ called titanium_480x640.cpr (for portrait mode) and \windows\titanium_640x480.cpr (for landscape mode)

they are basically xml files that dictate how the today screen looks in in titanium (wm 6.5). with them you can change pretty much everything about the way your home screen looks (fonts, font sizes, and now even add new content). to get at them open your phone in activesync with your PC and enable showing system protected files. (otherwise you wont even see the \windows folder) then just drag the two cpr files onto your desktop, make your edits and drag back to the phone say yes to overwrite. use chomerefresh.exe to refresh titanium or just soft reset.
may wanna make a copy first. no fun when you completely break the files... no fun at all

googling for cpr wont help unless youre looking for emergency first aid ;)

cjrusso 07-24-2009 03:53 PM

you should be getting alot more credit then you have been getting.. ive been followings your threads the past week and no one says thanks besides a certain few people.. every1 is so ready to jump to dl your scripts but no1 appraites the time and work youve put into figuring out 6.5 .. but yah im done with this.. thankss anywayy lolol

jason25 07-24-2009 03:58 PM

yeah, I couldn't find anything pertinent on cpr, but if it is like editing an xml, well I can do that. Thanks. Getting ready to flash again so I will play around with it tonight. Off to mow the lawn, I hear the wife calling.

raidzero 07-24-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjrusso (Post 1057816)
you should be getting alot more credit then you have been getting.. ive been followings your threads the past week and no one says thanks besides a certain few people.. every1 is so ready to jump to dl your scripts but no1 appraites the time and work youve put into figuring out 6.5 .. but yah im done with this.. thankss anywayy lolol

thanks a lot!

raidzero 07-24-2009 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason25 (Post 1057828)
yeah, I couldn't find anything pertinent on cpr, but if it is like editing an xml, well I can do that. Thanks. Getting ready to flash again so I will play around with it tonight. Off to mow the lawn, I hear the wife calling.

wives dont much care for editing CPR's... LOL! i know how it is...

jason25 07-24-2009 04:18 PM

only took me two tries, thanks! I have to move it down a little bit

raidzero 07-24-2009 04:21 PM

excellent! now you know about cpr's go forth and customize the crap out of your today screen! ;)