PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 07:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SOLVED!! Show day of week on CClock? (titanium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
I had to adjust the placement of the am/pm, date, day of the week because it was interfering with my wife. I also changed the horizontal alignment of the day from right to left
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
You keep your wife on your phone! Where did you get that program?

lol, I meant wifi

Old 07-27-2009, 09:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Oooh wish me luck, I am going to tyr this on my own!! How easy is it for someone who doesn't know what the heck they are doing??

edit: first try FAILED! Will try again!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!

Last edited by heydjbobby74; 07-27-2009 at 09:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Oooh wish me luck, I am going to tyr this on my own!! How easy is it for someone who doesn't know what the heck they are doing??

edit: first try FAILED! Will try again!
search the cpr for "date" now scroll down untill you find </text> and paste the new code after that
Old 07-27-2009, 09:44 AM
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Sweet got it! But it is using the default font (tahoma). How do I get it to use my Algerian font??

edit: ok I git to load my font byt simply typing the type of font I wanted in the font section. Now to adjust it, I would like it to be under the clock icon. I will be playing around with it, but any suggestions???

Last edited by heydjbobby74; 07-27-2009 at 10:08 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:28 AM
Almost a VIP

Ok I am failing miserably at this. I have gotten the Day of Week in the clock bar, but can't seem to get it to line up under the clock icon. I don't even know if that is possible. Also then I open the slider on my TP to put it in I think portrait mode, or landscape mode (I can't remember wht the name of the mode is when you slide open the TP to access the qwerty) the fonts is in Tahoma...? What am I doing wrong?

TIA
Old 07-27-2009, 10:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

there is a cpr file for each (landscape (keyboard open) and portrait), you will need to modify both

I just flashed again so I will try getting it below the clock also
Old 07-27-2009, 10:42 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
there is a cpr file for each (landscape (keyboard open) and portrait), you will need to modify both

I just flashed again so I will try getting it below the clock also
Yes but which one is for landscape and which is for portrait? I forget...
Old 07-27-2009, 10:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

hey bobby
480x640 is portarait, 640x480 is landscape. you need to modify the length, left, and top values in the CPR.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
hey bobby
480x640 is portarait, 640x480 is landscape. you need to modify the length, left, and top values in the CPR.
Ok, great, any suggestions of how to modify them? An example maybe, also how the heck do I get the day to line up under the clock icon? Is that also in the modification of the length, left, and top values in the CPR??

I'm learning Raid...
Old 07-27-2009, 10:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Just keep changing it until it works First hand experience is the best teacher, and if you change a setting and see the result you will get a better grasp on it. Just use Total commander to directly edit the file, then use CHomeRefresh to restart titanium and see your results!

Or convice RZ that he needs to make a script that does it for you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro