PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 03:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Updated 7/24 - 5 font titanium package with selection utility

Update: New cab that has been redone and tested upon hard reset. it all works fine. cab manager screwed up before..

I would like to share my latest creation with you, a package that comes with five different fonts for you to choose from including a script that makes it very easy to switch between them at any time without rebooting. there is also an uninstall script that will revert your titanium to the way it was the first time any of these scripts were run. look in \program files\raidzero for the scripts. Included fonts are Digital-7, Chaos Times, Neuropol, Most Wasted and Jeopardize (my favorite). I have included a shortcut to the multi font script on the start menu \windows\start menu\programs

thanks to mort for making mortscript and showaco (I think) for chomerefresh.exe
thanks to chaostheory, lwrdchvy, and dro for the font files!

the script:

Oh yes, this is important. If you click cancel it will break your CPR's. I have not yet figured out how to make the cancel button REALLY cancel the operation!!

Added tahoma to the list (the default font for wm 6.5)
Attached Files
File Type: cab RZ_multifont.cab (309.8 KB, 78 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by raidzero; 07-24-2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: bug fix
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:16 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Re: raidzero's multi titanium font package

screenshots :
most wasted:

neuropol:

digital-7:

chaos times:

jeopardize:

Last edited by raidzero; 07-23-2009 at 03:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff
Re: 5 font titanium package with selection utility

That's freaking sweet! go figure you finish it right after I get my ROM ready to post
Old 07-23-2009, 05:46 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
That's freaking sweet! go figure you finish it right after I get my ROM ready to post
Thanks.. I did not make it into an OEM, just a cab for that reason!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

wow! awesome work bro!
Old 07-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

buggies maybe
titanium didnt auto refresh and selecting neuropol seems to revert it to the default font and i do not have digital 7 listed instead i have arabolical.
sprint touch pro with calkulins rom sys 23009
other than that, this is freaking awesome
Old 07-23-2009, 06:46 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

HMMM... let me try again. I have made like 10 different versions trying to get it right, probably cabbed the wrong versions of the scripts. I took arabolical out at the last minute.. looks like I uploaded the wrong thing.

Try this one.This one also includes a very basic font setting script for fixing custom panels provided you know the name of the font the panel has and the INTERNAL name of the font you would like to change it to...

arabolic was not working with the degree symbol so I removed it. I chose to include only fonts that either had a degree symbl or ones that I made a degree symbol for. Also chose ones that fit without changing font sizes.. a script to change sizes will be my next project. hope this works for you!

if it does not work I'll take the files directly off my phone and into the cab
Attached Files
File Type: cab RZ_multifont.cab (309.1 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by raidzero; 07-23-2009 at 06:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Keep up the good work! And for those interested, ChaosROM has posted! Though your new script isn't in it yet, like I said you posted it just after I finished building
Old 07-23-2009, 08:06 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Keep up the good work! And for those interested, ChaosROM has posted! Though your new script isn't in it yet, like I said you posted it just after I finished building

good times, downloading now!
Old 07-23-2009, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Wasney is keeping up the good workWasney is keeping up the good work

Awesome! I was getting bored with my font, but was to lazy to change it!

Quick edit. Tried both versions you have posted. With both, the resetting of Titanium doesn't work. I have to do it manually.

Last edited by Wasney; 07-23-2009 at 10:15 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro