PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 01:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated 7/24 - 5 font titanium package with selection utility

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I added an updated uninstall script to the progrm directory and also added tahoma to the list in the selection box.
No more updates! As soon as I get on package ready you update so I gotta do it over Fortunately it's not to hard

Did find something that may cause a problem. You said your scripts are case sensitive, all your references to refresh Titanium are to ChomeRefresh, when the file itself is CHomeRefresh (C & H capitalized). Just thought you would like to know.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
No more updates! As soon as I get on package ready you update so I gotta do it over Fortunately it's not to hard

Did find something that may cause a problem. You said your scripts are case sensitive, all your references to refresh Titanium are to ChomeRefresh, when the file itself is CHomeRefresh (C & H capitalized). Just thought you would like to know.

thanks. the only thing that is case-sensitive (that matters, anyway) is the way the scripts search and replace. If you for instance used font set to change to jeopardize brk, and then wanted to use the advanced set to switch only a new panel you added you would need to remember how you typed in jeopardize brk (or how it appears in the CPR) or else next time you go to change fonts, your new panel will be left with the old font. Sorry to say but I do have another update coming which makes the case sensitive issue a non issue
Old 07-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
thanks. the only thing that is case-sensitive (that matters, anyway) is the way the scripts search and replace. If you for instance used font set to change to jeopardize brk, and then wanted to use the advanced set to switch only a new panel you added you would need to remember how you typed in jeopardize brk (or how it appears in the CPR) or else next time you go to change fonts, your new panel will be left with the old font. Sorry to say but I do have another update coming which makes the case sensitive issue a non issue
He says, as I finish modifying his current update

Alright, I will wait. But let me know if you have any other updates pending.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
He says, as I finish modifying his current update

Alright, I will wait. But let me know if you have any other updates pending.

I posted in your rom thread with the mscr files so you can just pop em into your oem
Old 07-24-2009, 02:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

thanks!
Old 07-26-2009, 02:26 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

nvm found the answer in the script.

Last edited by z0mbiexx; 07-26-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Hey, update suggestion for you. How about a script for changing font size? Shouldn't be too hard, something simple that looks for font size and the increases or decreases it by a chosen amount.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:58 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

This is awesome, glad you were able to figure out how to do this. Been gone for about a week so I just saw the thread. I noticed you included my MostWasted font, feel free to add any of the others you want.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:02 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

very nice, I was getting tired of having all these different font cabs. will be looking for updates with more fonts!!!

Good job

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 07-31-2009, 09:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
very nice, I was getting tired of having all these different font cabs. will be looking for updates with more fonts!!!

Good job
Look at his original thread here for how to make your own fonts. And with a little tweaking it isn't hard to turn his script into one containing whichever/as many as you want

Again, great job RZ!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro