PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 11:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Custom Weather Cities

So I am new to the TP forums...I have been in the Diamond forums all along and I would like to know if anyone has a cab for custom weather cities like conflippers on the Diamond forum? I have done some searching already and am not having any luck.

Also, do any of the custom roms already have the custom cities in them. I am currently trying out NRG's and it seems fast and stable, just needs some tweaking for me.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

scrillaman151 is just getting started
Re: Custom Weather Cities

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch_rules View Post
So I am new to the TP forums...I have been in the Diamond forums all along and I would like to know if anyone has a cab for custom weather cities like conflippers on the Diamond forum? I have done some searching already and am not having any luck.

Also, do any of the custom roms already have the custom cities in them. I am currently trying out NRG's and it seems fast and stable, just needs some tweaking for me.

Thanks in advance.
There is a little program called HTC weather master that'll allow you to add custom cities.

The link below is compatible with energy rom with Rhodium manila (touchflo3d2)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...0&d=1246331237

If you are on stock rom or something with regular touchflo3d you need ver. 1.1 I think.
Hope this helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:23 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Does this work with the Vogue running 6.1 or is there something similar?
Old 07-23-2009, 12:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

scrillaman151 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Does this work with the Vogue running 6.1 or is there something similar?
Are you running touchflo? If so I would give it a try. Not familiar with the Vogue though.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:36 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Yes, but I am just running the stock 6.1 rom that I have tweaked to my liking. I just switched back to the regular htc home and have customized it with hhc but that stuff is pretty outdated now and was wondering if there was a simpler way of adding some custom cities to the stock weather on htc home.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrillaman151 View Post
There is a little program called HTC weather master that'll allow you to add custom cities.

The link below is compatible with energy rom with Rhodium manila (touchflo3d2)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...0&d=1246331237

If you are on stock rom or something with regular touchflo3d you need ver. 1.1 I think.
Hope this helps
Thanks. I will give that a try. I have used that in the past but I guess I am now spoiled since on the Diamond Forum they have a cab that adds as far as I know all US cities without having to do them one by one. Then all you have to do is click on Add City, find your city, and bingo...you have your weather.

In the mean time, if anyone has anything like this, please let me know. I did try installing conflippers cab but then every time you go to the weather tab it restarts touchflo.

Thanks again everyone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro