PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 06:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Major Pain is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Upgrading to touch pro 2...

Do you think there will be a free upgrade with insurance? I got my touch pro when I was replacing my mogul.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

frazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Upgrading to touch pro 2...

*yawn*

Who knows. No one here can predict the future my friend.
Free Disposable Email: MyTrashMail
Old 07-21-2009, 07:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Maybe once they run out of touch pro's like the did moguls.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

It shouldn't really be something you are trying for, as your insurance isn't an upgrade program.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Thumbs up Re: Upgrading to touch pro 2...

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
It shouldn't really be something you are trying for, as your insurance isn't an upgrade program.
had to thank ya for that and ppl wonder why the insur goes up on both ends

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Thumbs up Re: Upgrading to touch pro 2...

If you would get one as a replacement it will be a store where they don't have anymore touch pro's and they made room for new inventory. The other chance is slim to none if they decide to discontinue the TP like they did with mogul and apache.

Giovanny
Old 07-22-2009, 12:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanny View Post
If you would get one as a replacement it will be a store where they don't have anymore touch pro's and they made room for new inventory. The other chance is slim to none if they decide to discontinue the TP like they did with mogul and apache.
i didnt get that luck shoot my apache dies like 4 times in november 2008 and they still gave me the 6700 never got updated to a newer phone then my sister some how got so lucky and updated from 6700 to TP
Old 07-23-2009, 01:45 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazell View Post
*yawn*

Who knows. No one here can predict the future my friend.
just give ol' doc brown a call hope in the deloran and then you'll find your answer
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:00 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

TP2 was scrapped for keyboard problems.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:52 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

yeah did you hear? there making the tp3 right after the tp2 like a day after too. its dumb but i like throwing money away ill have the tp1, tp2, and tp3 hahaha

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro