PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cuz215 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Issue with "Vibrate on Call Connect" feature

Latesly I've had an issue with my Touch Pro. I like the feature that vibrates the phone when a call is connected, but my phone is not doing that anymore. I have the setting set in Phone Settings, but it hasn't made a difference. It was working fine, but I flashed a new ROM on my phone, and it hasn't worked since. I even flashed the old ROM I had, when the feature was working, but nothing. The vibrate fature is working fine, it still vibrates when I get a call, but the vibrate on the call connected hasn't been working. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Old 07-26-2009, 07:01 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Issue with "Vibrate on Call Connect" feature

try the rom you had before and see if it still works. if not try this maybe

turn the setting off. make a phone call take for 10 hours (just kidding it can be 1 second)

hang up

turn turn setting on make a phone call and see if it works it

or you can try a soft reset between these directions. or a hard reset if you really wanna figure out whats wrong with it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
try the rom you had before and see if it still works. or a hard reset if you really wanna figure out whats wrong with it.
Sounds like he's already done al that.........

~John
Old 07-27-2009, 09:39 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

well at least i thought of something. other than that i cant not think of anything besides a hard reset.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro