PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Moto V950
Carrier: Sprint

jerryjans is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tom Tom for HTC Touch Pro Sprint.

I have a HTC Tilt that came with TomTom and North America Maps. I tried to install it on the HTC Touch Pro but it asks me for a number. The Tilt came with TOm Tom already insaalled so I have no way of getting a number. Does anyone know how to do it? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:41 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Tom Tom for HTC Touch Pro Sprint.

i got tomtom for my treo 700wx and it asked me for the number that came with the CD, like a XXXX-XXXX-XXXX number mabe the Registration number. then after you install it I had to register my device with tomtom (device spacific#) (helps keep tomtom from being used on more than 1 phone) But i could call them to reset it for when i got it replace via insurance clame etc... Hope it helped!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:11 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

google. you can't talk about this on the forum any further than that.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Exstatica is keeping up the good workExstatica is keeping up the good work

The issue is that tomtom binds to the device id for the license file. So you cannot move the cabs around. You can find the tomtom application on the xda site, but the maps are still locked to the phone. You have to buy new maps, or if you already did, contact tomtom support they will issue you a new license. If you did not buy maps than well, look at the previous post, and google is your friend.

http://www.myunspace.com A free file hosting site with no speed restrictions. Rom Chefs get free upgrade to Chef account which include unlimited storage. Interested Chefs please PM me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:53 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Learning something new every day!

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:02 PM
War is the answer!

does anyone have the tt6 and 7 cab???
Old 02-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you can try this one,

TomTom 6

http://www.tomtom.com/updates/ttn.ppc.6.030.8320.cab

TomTom 7, extracted from the HTC Diamond on XDA

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/...2906/ttn7.html

You can also use TomTom Home now

http://www.tomtom.com/plus/service.php?ID=17

TomTom seems to have consolidated all their stuff into one program and you can purchase your maps using it and download whichever version TomTom they have up. The TomTom program itself should be free. Just a word to the wise, TT6 maps don't work for TT7, so if you need updated maps you'd have to repurchase them using the TT Home program.

Last edited by Darkjedi; 02-05-2009 at 01:21 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

John1 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
does anyone have the tt6 and 7 cab???
If anyone does can they post them on here?? Please!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1 View Post
If anyone does can they post them on here?? Please!
check out my links above, I can't actually download the files right now since I'm at work and fileshare type websites are blocked.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:22 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
check out my links above, I can't actually download the files right now since I'm at work and fileshare type websites are blocked.
it wouldn't install on my pro

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro