PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

daddy43205 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question I cant remember my pass/lock code to my touch pro

I have been using my touch pro as just a ppc and not a phone but about a week ago i took some pictures i didnt want someone to see so i put a lock on the phone the phone has been unlocked for about a week but then the battery died and the password screen is up again and i cant remember the code i used is there a way to unlock my phone without losing all my data it is a sprint touch pro
Old 05-02-2009, 11:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: I cant remember my pass/lock code to my touch pro

u can try to de-program ur phone. then program it back. to do this, u will need ur MSL(get from sprint or BAF)....
once u have the MSL...write down ur msid..then, program all 1's for ur phone#, then program ur msid as all 9's...
NOW, after that...use 1111 as the unlock code. once u got phone unlocked. program ur correct phone# and msid back into phone...this is one option out of probably many...HTH
Old 05-02-2009, 01:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nextelfixer is becoming a great contributor

If you are on Sprint, bring in your phone to any Authorized Service Center. We have a program called SNRMS which can get into the phone and read the lock code, which can then be reset if you like. If you have the service and repair coverage, it will be no charge. Also, if your phone is still in warranty, there will be no charge for the service. If this has helped in any way, please click on Thanks.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextelfixer View Post
If you are on Sprint, bring in your phone to any Authorized Service Center. We have a program called SNRMS which can get into the phone and read the lock code, which can then be reset if you like. If you have the service and repair coverage, it will be no charge. Also, if your phone is still in warranty, there will be no charge for the service. If this has helped in any way, please click on Thanks.
thx sprint guy....i didnt know that...that process wud be easier probably then doing it urself...but like i said..my post was one of many options to find ur reso
Old 05-02-2009, 03:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

If you enter your password 10x incorrectly, it will hard reset and you can just start over. However, make sure you remove your SD card if you have one in; it will format that also. I learned that lesson the hard way.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Threadstarter

daddy43205 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextelfixer View Post
im not with sprint but it is a sprint phone what is the name of the program?

Last edited by daddy43205; 05-03-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nextelfixer is becoming a great contributor

The Program is called SNRMS. To use it, you have to be an Authorized service center. You have to log in to their server every time you run the program. Each service center has it's own unique login.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fatboym is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy43205 View Post
I have been using my touch pro as just a ppc and not a phone but about a week ago i took some pictures i didnt want someone to see so i put a lock on the phone the phone has been unlocked for about a week but then the battery died and the password screen is up again and i cant remember the code i used is there a way to unlock my phone without losing all my data it is a sprint touch pro
Did this fix help you? I am having the same issue, but I am using the correct password! very upset with this product. I can lose this personal info, since I have not been able to sync with my new MAC.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

everyone beware, a short while ago there was a thread like this which turned out to be someone who had found a lost touch pro and tricked the users on here helping him unlock it. OP take your phone to sprint, or consult your owners manual
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:41 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

I was just fixing to say this myself DocSim. Thanks. There was a guy that "found" a TP on the bus and instead of finding the owner they unlocked it and kept it for themselves.

You are not with Sprint, but you want to unlock a sprint phone...???
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro