PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 06:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Sprint Touch Pro ROM Question

I currently own a Diamond and have been running my own custom ROM from Mysteries Kitchen. I have bounced around many different ROMS and always end up back at Mysteries.

I just bought my wife a Sprint Touch Pro and here is my question:

Which Touch Pro ROM would you say is the closest to Mysteries with all the eye candy, WINMO 6.5 using touchflo, , tweaks and reg edits, stability, and the least amount of bugs?

If it were my phone I would just try them all but my wife does not eagerly support my flashing addictions so I want to find her a nice looking stable ROM and pretty much leave it alone after that (maybe )

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Sprint Touch Pro ROM Question

Ok, so maybe you can tell me what your favorite most stable touch pro rom is. Thanks.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Mighty / Silence Rom is my favorite. Its 6.1.

You won't really find a stable 6.5 rom right now, I don't care what the chef's say, they all have bugs, most likely till an official 6.5 release from micro$oft.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I currently run the SsS ROM and I'm loving it! I flashed to the very first one and have been flashing it ever since. Try it out.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Thanks. As far as stable 6.5 goes, Mysteries on the Diamond is very stable. Basically trying to find something comparable. I will take a look at your suggestions. I have been looking pretty hard at NRG's. I have to read through his posts since his last update on the 14th which is about 60 pages. Just a little light reading for the night.

Keep up the suggestions and thanks again.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

stability try mightyrom 6. for tweaks and all kinds of goodies try sSs or juicy8 both stable and filled with goodies.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch_rules View Post
Thanks. As far as stable 6.5 goes, Mysteries on the Diamond is very stable. Basically trying to find something comparable. I will take a look at your suggestions. I have been looking pretty hard at NRG's. I have to read through his posts since his last update on the 14th which is about 60 pages. Just a little light reading for the night.

Keep up the suggestions and thanks again.
I tried that nfsfan 6.5 rom and it was ok, until i actually needed to use the phone/txt/etc.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Definitely give NRG's EnergyRom a try!

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 07-22-2009, 04:02 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

it would help if i knew what a mystery rom was, maybe a link perhaps?

im gonna recommend energyrom too for 6.5, very nice looking loaded rom

Old 07-23-2009, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

Just in case you didn't notice..NRG posted a new build yesterday, so If you're still hunting for a ROM, give it a shot.

Nokia N-GAGE QD > Motorola RAZR V3 > T-Mobile Dash (HTC Excalibur) > Treo 700p for ~2 weeks, waiting for my > Sprint HTC Touch Pro - flashed to death, convinced Sprint to replace it with a > Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 + HTC Legend - won on Twitter from HTC

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro