PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Sprint Touch Pro ROM Question (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75624)

touch_rules 07-21-2009 06:43 PM

Sprint Touch Pro ROM Question

I currently own a Diamond and have been running my own custom ROM from Mysteries Kitchen. I have bounced around many different ROMS and always end up back at Mysteries.

I just bought my wife a Sprint Touch Pro and here is my question:

Which Touch Pro ROM would you say is the closest to Mysteries with all the eye candy, WINMO 6.5 using touchflo, , tweaks and reg edits, stability, and the least amount of bugs?

If it were my phone I would just try them all but my wife does not eagerly support my flashing addictions so I want to find her a nice looking stable ROM and pretty much leave it alone after that (maybe :-) )

Thanks in advance.

touch_rules 07-21-2009 08:26 PM

Re: Sprint Touch Pro ROM Question

Ok, so maybe you can tell me what your favorite most stable touch pro rom is. Thanks.

apristel 07-21-2009 08:32 PM

Mighty / Silence Rom is my favorite. Its 6.1.

You won't really find a stable 6.5 rom right now, I don't care what the chef's say, they all have bugs, most likely till an official 6.5 release from micro$oft.

pastert33 07-21-2009 08:44 PM

I currently run the SsS ROM and I'm loving it! I flashed to the very first one and have been flashing it ever since. Try it out.

touch_rules 07-21-2009 09:56 PM

Thanks. As far as stable 6.5 goes, Mysteries on the Diamond is very stable. Basically trying to find something comparable. I will take a look at your suggestions. I have been looking pretty hard at NRG's. I have to read through his posts since his last update on the 14th which is about 60 pages. Just a little light reading for the night. :-)

Keep up the suggestions and thanks again.

whatsleft4her 07-21-2009 10:11 PM

stability try mightyrom 6. for tweaks and all kinds of goodies try sSs or juicy8 both stable and filled with goodies.

apristel 07-21-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touch_rules (Post 1050862)
Thanks. As far as stable 6.5 goes, Mysteries on the Diamond is very stable. Basically trying to find something comparable. I will take a look at your suggestions. I have been looking pretty hard at NRG's. I have to read through his posts since his last update on the 14th which is about 60 pages. Just a little light reading for the night. :-)

Keep up the suggestions and thanks again.

I tried that nfsfan 6.5 rom and it was ok, until i actually needed to use the phone/txt/etc.

DiamynzNPearlz 07-21-2009 11:07 PM

Definitely give NRG's EnergyRom a try!

t0mmyr 07-22-2009 04:02 AM

it would help if i knew what a mystery rom was, maybe a link perhaps?

im gonna recommend energyrom too for 6.5, very nice looking loaded rom

Phenom1211 07-23-2009 01:25 AM

Just in case you didn't notice..NRG posted a new build yesterday, so If you're still hunting for a ROM, give it a shot. :)