PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Best Batterylife For Me So Far..>> (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75531)

WAH 07-21-2009 10:34 AM

Best Batterylife For Me So Far..>>

mighty6 rom
telus radio
actually went a whole day yesterday without having to emergenct charge my battery of switch batteries.
<<< stoked

jathomas0910 07-21-2009 10:44 AM

Re: Best Batterylife For Me So Far..>>

how...lol, I have the sprint touch pro and I keep two extra batteries on me at all times

WAH 07-21-2009 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jathomas0910 (Post 1049091)
how...lol, I have the sprint touch pro and I keep two extra batteries on me at all times

dude,i was losin my mind over the past few weeks tryin to crack the code with a good combination and i was literally about to dump the phone and go back to palm but i got rid of spb and flashed a few roms and flashed a few radios and since flashing the mightytelus combo,im one battery a day.
try it for yourself.

nxtech3 07-21-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAH (Post 1049103)
dude,i was losin my mind over the past few weeks tryin to crack the code with a good combination and i was literally about to dump the phone and go back to palm but i got rid of spb and flashed a few roms and flashed a few radios and since flashing the mightytelus combo,im one battery a day.
try it for yourself.

What kind of usage are we looking at??? i use about fifty minutes of phone usage, 100-200 text messages a day, two hours of internet usage, Sprint Navigation two hours a day, and i get a full day running grooveROM5, stock sprint radio.

WAH 07-21-2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nxtech3 (Post 1049131)
What kind of usage are we looking at??? i use about fifty minutes of phone usage, 100-200 text messages a day, two hours of internet usage, Sprint Navigation two hours a day, and i get a full day running grooveROM5, stock sprint radio.

not too much usage.
not sure the exact numbers,but i use my phone.

elmerfudpucker 07-21-2009 11:29 AM

Batteries??? I dont need not extra batteries!!! LOL, But I do have a charger in both cars, one at home, and one at work....:mrgreen:

RonDutt 07-21-2009 12:06 PM

2 hours talk, 50-200 texts, Activesync push email (20-50 a day) a day. Max I've gotten is 4 days. All depends on your coverage/signal strength and EVDO vs 1x. I'm always on 1x (I don't have a need for high speed data) and I get 2 days minimum (unless I watch 8 hours of video, in which case I drop down pretty fast).

elosogrande7076 07-22-2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonDutt (Post 1049305)
2 hours talk, 50-200 texts, Activesync push email (20-50 a day) a day. Max I've gotten is 4 days. All depends on your coverage/signal strength and EVDO vs 1x. I'm always on 1x (I don't have a need for high speed data) and I get 2 days minimum (unless I watch 8 hours of video, in which case I drop down pretty fast).

I was thinking of going only to 1x since my reception at work is terrible but im afraid of missing calls when the internet is active.....how do u avoid this?

pimpsuprazx 07-22-2009 09:52 AM

Mine is on 1x, I get about 20 emails every day, an hour of phone calls, and about 100 texts, I get about a day on mine

Ljayhova 07-22-2009 10:02 AM

Just curious, what effect does push email have on your battery? And palringo as well because I only get about 5 hours until I have to charge and I'm pretty sure it's because of either the push mail or palringo.