PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 02:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

TheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP pulled from display by Sprint

I was in a Sprint store today and they told me they had already pulled the touch pro off the display. I hope this means the TP2 is coming soon. This retarded keyboard is driving me buggy.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evolte

grad20_09 is becoming a great contributor
Re: TP pulled from display by Sprint

A friend that went to the MS thing in NO, LA, said it was coming some time next month
Old 07-21-2009, 02:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Touche' is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Skype™ to Touche'

Same here... I went to my local Sprint store here in STL, and they were pulling the Pro AND Diamond. I asked the associate helping me if it was because they were going to put the TP2 out, but he said, "No, we don't even have a date for it yet. We pulled it to make room for the new Treo Pro..." HOWEVER, I asked the manager on my way out, and HE said, "We're rearranging things for the TP2 for early next month."

Now, not to be ignorant, but a lot of time (at least at the store I go to)they really have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to release dates, but here's hoping this was the exception...

-Touche'
Old 07-21-2009, 02:39 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Wasn't the TP2 scrapped for keyboard problems?
Old 07-21-2009, 02:43 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
well now you're just trying to start a riot

and even if stores usually don't know what they're talking about if we have a store in missouri and alabama pulling the phones, that is probably something sprint corporate told them to do so hopefully thats a good sign, i'll have to swing by our corporate store in layton, ut. although ut definitely is not a big market so that may not mean anything
Old 07-21-2009, 02:52 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

diamonds are also pulled. tp2 was delayed for 3.5mm headphone jack.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:33 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

diamonds were pulled because htc forgot the keyboard completely,,lol. jk

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:31 AM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well, since I'm jobless, it doesn't matter to me anymore. I was going to get the TP 2 when it came out but looks as if I'm stuck with my TP for a while longer. It's ok though, my TP's running great at the moment.....knock on wood...till my knuckles bleed....lol

Darren wilson........our toilet got fixed. It took a plumber and a big freakin snake. Only cost 64.00 thank gawd!! somehow, something plastic got stuck in there. I'll blame it on the kids....yeah, the kids did it!!
Old 07-21-2009, 07:36 AM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Excellent. So r they coming out with a TP 2.5 later?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro