PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   TP pulled from display by Sprint (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75493)

TheDoctor1971 07-21-2009 02:05 AM

TP pulled from display by Sprint

I was in a Sprint store today and they told me they had already pulled the touch pro off the display. I hope this means the TP2 is coming soon. This retarded keyboard is driving me buggy.

grad20_09 07-21-2009 02:07 AM

Re: TP pulled from display by Sprint

A friend that went to the MS thing in NO, LA, said it was coming some time next month :-)

Touche' 07-21-2009 02:14 AM

Same here... I went to my local Sprint store here in STL, and they were pulling the Pro AND Diamond. I asked the associate helping me if it was because they were going to put the TP2 out, but he said, "No, we don't even have a date for it yet. We pulled it to make room for the new Treo Pro..." HOWEVER, I asked the manager on my way out, and HE said, "We're rearranging things for the TP2 for early next month."

Now, not to be ignorant, but a lot of time (at least at the store I go to)they really have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to release dates, but here's hoping this was the exception...

-Touche'

horndoctor 07-21-2009 02:39 AM

Wasn't the TP2 scrapped for keyboard problems?

jbearamus 07-21-2009 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horndoctor (Post 1048726)

well now you're just trying to start a riot :mrgreen:

and even if stores usually don't know what they're talking about if we have a store in missouri and alabama pulling the phones, that is probably something sprint corporate told them to do so hopefully thats a good sign, i'll have to swing by our corporate store in layton, ut. although ut definitely is not a big market so that may not mean anything

darren.wlsn1 07-21-2009 02:52 AM

diamonds are also pulled. tp2 was delayed for 3.5mm headphone jack.

t0mmyr 07-21-2009 05:33 AM

diamonds were pulled because htc forgot the keyboard completely,,lol. jk

gator352 07-21-2009 06:31 AM

Well, since I'm jobless, it doesn't matter to me anymore. I was going to get the TP 2 when it came out but looks as if I'm stuck with my TP for a while longer. It's ok though, my TP's running great at the moment.....knock on wood...till my knuckles bleed....lol

Darren wilson........our toilet got fixed. It took a plumber and a big freakin snake. Only cost 64.00 thank gawd!! somehow, something plastic got stuck in there. I'll blame it on the kids....yeah, the kids did it!!

brushrop03 07-21-2009 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horndoctor (Post 1048726)

Excellent. So r they coming out with a TP 2.5 later?